Thread: Christa - need Brodie update!

Christa - need Brodie update!

How's our boy and his tummy and YOU?

Catty1

I'd like to know too. Hope that migraine isn't still around.

From Decker with Love

Scrappy Angel and Scrappy 2 Both Are Concerned About Brodie,.and Want To Ask How Thier Fellow Tuxedo Is Doing?
    They Hope That Brodie Is Doing Well.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey guys.

Brodie is showing some signs of improvement since the last time I took him to the vet (March 16th).

He has been having 2 day "no vomit" sprees, but that is the longest he has gone. Then usually he will vomit at least once or twice the next day . . . but he's always able to keep down at least one meal. He's been doing really well with the wet food so I've continued with that and he REALLY looks forward to that meal every night! He has vomited that up a few times, so I know it's not miracle food, but he does keep it down better than the dry. I think he's only had one day since the last vet visit that he couldn't keep anything down, so that's a definite improvement.

He's been very active . . . he & Josie have been back to their playful selves. He has also become much more clingy to ME, which I don't mind, since I thought I was going to loose him!

I've been marking stars on the calendar every time he vomits . . . I'm starting to see less stars, which tells me that he might be showing some improvement. I hope that he continues to improve.

I hope you all continue to keep him in your thoughts & prayers. And me too.

Thanks for thinking of us, guys!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat
    I'd like to know too. Hope that migraine isn't still around.
    Actually I've had it all week . . . It should be going away in the next day or so though.
    -christa

Looks like Brodie's improvement is gradual but steady...and I am sure that will help your migraine just a bit! I hope you are well soon!

Give that beautiful boy Brodie a big hug for me!

Catty1

Brodie update

I'm so happy and relieved that the news on Brodie is good His recovery will no doubt take some time but at least he's able to tolerate his food a bit better. The fact that he's active and horsing around with Josie again is a positive sign. Prayers continue for both of you. Please give Brodie some scritchies, and if he's up to it, some tummy rubs too. The same being sent for Josie.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thanks. I forgot to mention . . . we are still keeping with the VERY small portions of kibble when he does get dry food. Usually less than 10 pieces. Today he *accidently* got more than 10 (dove into Josie's when I wasn't looking) and ended up vomiting. He really hasn't shown any signs that he's been loosing weight - yet - but when he eats the wet food, I try to give him at least a big heaping tablespoon full.
    -christa

I am glad to hear he is doing so good. It may take him a long time to get back into being able to eat normally so don't rush him. Cough....cough..... ugh.... shoved hand in pockets and looking embarrassed...... COULD WE HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Christa, I'm glad to hear that Brodie is doing better. I hope you'll feel better soon too. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    I am glad to hear he is doing so good. It may take him a long time to get back into being able to eat normally so don't rush him. Cough....cough..... ugh.... shoved hand in pockets and looking embarrassed...... COULD WE HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE?
    You're a ROTTEN girl! I will take some new pics today.
    -christa

Yeah Brodie..... Keep up the good work
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor