Amy has bounced back and forth from good to worse, to good to fair, this time home and it is noticeable how she bounces according to the weather. This day was a really nice day, warm and sunny and she was feeling so good, she got UP on the perch by the window to enjoy the view outside. She has been a lot more playful lately than she has been in a long, long time though. It got down in the upper 30's last night and she is having a horriable time this morning. The weather has a big impact on how she does, this constant changing spring time weather has really shown me that this month.... 72* and above and she does great, below 72* and she starts having problems. Under 65* and she can hardly get around. I wonder if ALL CH kitties are like that or it is just her?

Anyway, here are some shots of her on a good day that really shows what a lovely little sweet girl she is... WITH her eyes open!

Showing off that spot on her chin that I just LOVE where I tell her all the angels kiss her (and Mommie too, when she lets me).

OK Mommie, you got your pictures, now go away so I can consentrate on the birds and squirrels!