Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buster aka Bubbie

Buster aka Bubbie

Congrats on being our most special COTD! You are extremely handsome. My Star is quite taken with you! How amazing that you floss everyday!!!
    I hope you and Wilson have a great day celebrating your COTD status. Hopefully you will get some extra attention....maybe a few dental treats to share! May God bless both of you with good health and lots of happy adventures. I find it fascinating that all of your siblings were orange...and that you like to floss! You are a very special kitty!
    Love an purrs....Nonie & Star (meow)

Quote Originally Posted by nonie
    Congrats on being our most special COTD! You are extremely handsome. My Star is quite taken with you! How amazing that you floss everyday!!!
    I hope you and Wilson have a great day celebrating your COTD status. Hopefully you will get some extra attention....maybe a few dental treats to share! May God bless both of you with good health and lots of happy adventures. I find it fascinating that all of your siblings were orange...and that you like to floss! You are a very special kitty!
    Love an purrs....Nonie & Star (meow)

We posted within ten minutes. You are so much more eloquent - have I wiped out my attempt?
    Last edited by Cat's Meowm; 03-25-2006 at 04:00 AM.

OH Buster, what a handsome devil you are! There is something so very special about black cats; they are so sleek, shiny, elegant, and mysterious all at once. (well, you certainly stood out among your littermates, didn't you? )

Your Meowmie made the right decision to take you home with her, and you have rewarded her with so much love and devotion, and you stand head and shoulders above the crowd as far as dental health goes!! You are a shining example to all of us!

I'm glad you have a fursib to keep you company and out of trouble! I hope you have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday!!! Congratulations to a hunk of a guy, our Buster!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

A cat that flosses his teeth! How cool is that, that's amazing.
    You're a very handsome chap Buster and you can see your mothers' siamese looks in you. You sound like such a wacky dude.
    Congrats on being cat of the day.

Buster(bubbie) The Buckeye!!!

Hello Handsome!!! As soon as I saw your photo, I just knew you had some Meezer in you!!! I am rather impressed that you are so careful about your dental care!!! That is a real hoot!!! Maybe you could pass along a dental tip or two to the Clan, so they would not run after they eat supper when Dad brushes their teeth!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congrats on being COTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

I LOVE BLACKIES! You all are just the sweetiest kitties ever and I hate that blackies get such bad PR a lot. You however are helping to prove that wrong with your good dental habits. You are a handsome boy and congratulations on being COTD!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi Buster,Its Tubby 2,your Fellow Blackie.
    I like the fact that you were smart enough to pick your a New Guardian,and a new Place to live.
    We Blackies always know just who to choose as Our Friends,and know where we are going to be loved.
    Buster,all of Us at The Found Cat Hotel send a friendly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Big Bold Buster COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Buster, you are soooo handsome!! You have such a beautiful and angular face and gorgeous black coat! I am so amazed you floss your teeth - what a good boy! No wonder 2 dentists have your pic hanging, lol. Congrats to WONDERFUL BUSTER BUBBIE!!

Flossing

I would love to see that photo where you are flossing your teeth

hahahah...a cat that flosses its teeth! How kewl! I, too, think black cats have something "different" in their makeup. I've had two over the years and each of them have had special personality quirks.

I want to see the pic of him flossing, too!

Have a happy COTD, Buster!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a guy. If it wasn't for all the computer animation they use now, he would probably be in a commercial for those tarter-fighting cat-treats. Sounds like the new cat made him realize he needed to get sweet again if he wanted to keep getting all the lovin'. Congratulations.

Congrats on being COTD

Hi there Bubbie! Even before reading yor bio. I thought, "Oh, a black Meezer!" You are so handsome, sweetheart! Love those pearly whites too, what an inspiration you are to kids everywhere! That is one precious story!

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom's beloved Scout. We all know that "not yet" feeling she had after his passing. But we animals lovers have such big hearts, so much love to share and well, who could resist YOU! Well, we can do without those "terrible twos," in skin and furry kids, but it sounds like you've hit your groove, Bubbie; you even a furbro to share the love with! What a life!

Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Bubbie! You are one totally terrific and most deserving Saturday Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day celeb and party hearty with the crew! Hugs and purrrs to you from me and mine, precious Bubbie!

Kudos to you, Buster, for insisting upon good dental hygiene . . . quite an atypical trait for felines, but then again you are one special guy, aren't you?! Going from being a terror back to your original sweet kitten self sure must have made your guardian very happy . . . I'm still waiting for my youngster Chaz to revert to his charming kitten demeanor . . . I hope you have a wonderful day getting your teeth flossed and being your guardian's shadow . . . congratulations on being chosen as our handsome COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs