Thread: G'day All

G'day All

G'day Everyone,
    Thought it best I introduced myself, as I haven't been on in a while. I've been a member since Jan 05. The last six months since starting a new job, have made me a little scarce on PT unfortunately, but I do try to come on when I can. I was a babe of the sixties, and a teenager of the seventies, -that probably says it all, so best leave that point there really.
    I live with my partner Carole of nine years, in Sydney, Australia, and having travelled around the world in my twenties, it's pretty good place to have a perch. We have three fur-kids, who definitly are our only children. Two standrad schnauzers, Oggy (male. salt/pepper) and Flute (female. black). Plus a rescue pup, we got a year ago called Possum. (female. ????/possibly bisenji mix). The thursday crowd know Possum quite well.
    To all the newcomers, this is the best place to make new friends from all over the world, and of course to talk about our favourite subject, our pets.
    All the best
    Trev. (Cook extroardinaire, Carole & dog lover )

A few pics for those who have missed my kids;

My baby Possum, though she has grown a bit.

My boy Oggy. At a friends place for a BBQ.

Remi, our friends pup, going over to chat with my boy.

My beautiful girl Flute.

Up close & personal with my girl.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Hey, Trev, nice to see pictures of your gang! I was just thinking that we hadn't seen any for a while. Possum's so cute, she's really grown! Your freind's dog sure is handsome, too. I love seeing pictures of "doggie friends"

It's nice to see you around again! I can't believe how big Possum is now!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

welcome back and offical welcome!!

good to see you and furgangs back, yay. wow, been a lo o o ng time - well, I'll have to find a way how to glue you dude on pet talk chair!! they all look awesome.

g'day to you too.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Well hi! Good to see you adorable doggies again. Hope the new job is still going well.

AW! Possum, Oggy, and Flute are all adorable! Welcome back to you

Welcome back, Trev, we sure have missed you and the kids. Oggy is as handsome as ever, and Flute sure is a beauty. And, WOW, that Possum sure has grown. Whenever you get a chance I would love to hear how she is settling in, and see pictures of her (I am really thinking size-wize) with the other kids. Did she always have that really long tail?

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Stay around a while and join us crazy pet lovers here!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Hey ya Trev nice to see you back even if for a little bit. Sure have missed you and the pups.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Nice to meet you!!!!!I was a teenager in the sixties and barely in my young twenties in the 70's.
    Chica says hello!!!.

I've been thinking about you & your pups lately. It's so nice to hear from you again. And boy has that Possum grown. We look forward to seeing more of you on here again!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Hi Trev and kids!! We've been wondering for quite awhile if you were ever going to have time to return to PT. We're just thrilled that you're back. Thanks for posting the great pics of the three cutie patooties. They're all looking fabulous. Please stick around. Hi to Carole

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well hey there! It's so nice to see that you finally got a little time to come join us again
    It's wonderful to see pictures of those three cuties of your, and my how little Possum has grown!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets