Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK I'm about to explode! The worste designer breed site YET!

OK I'm about to explode! The worste designer breed site YET!

Just when you think you've seen them all...You find worse!
    This breeder has SO many puppies!!! OMG! She has almost ALL the designer breeds! And has Bulldogs wich I doubt that she meets their expectations. They NEED a seasection every birth or they will die, no and ifs or buts they die.
    Half their Yorkies they have forsale dont even look pure thee faces are so long.
    I think this person would rather spend her money and clothes for those poor puppies rather then their health! Some of them have huge tear stains already..I think I might e mail them!
    http://www.wizardofclaws.com/
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Well, it does say

"We are a group of select breeders and sources working together"

So that may explain the many many puppies.

Regardless though.. it still disgusts me.

facebook

oh my god!!! What I found really sick is at the bottom it says "order your Puppy"
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Ya I saw that too.

And it says "adoption page" it says the puppies are FREE yet you have to pay $3000 to adopt them Dosent sound free to me...
    See ALL my pets here

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    Ya I saw that too.

And it says "adoption page" it says the puppies are FREE yet you have to pay $3000 to adopt them Dosent sound free to me...
    Its to avoid legal stuff. You have to have a license to "sell" animals, and they probably don't have a license, so to get around that legality issue they have an "adoption fee" instead. Its sick.

facebook

ARGHHHH! This just really pisses me off soooo much!!!
    If anyone has any ideas on what to say, I'm going to be e-mailing these disgusting so called "breeders"

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'm going to email them PRETENDING I'm interested in one of their Yorkies that looks like hes not purebred. And see what she says about the genes and stuff. I will pretend I'm like really dumb too.
    EDIT: Not to mention they are selling breeds like Bull Terriers who have the same type of personality of pit bull.
    ie:They cant be left alone with other dogs. So they need lots of reaserch wich I doubt any of them did. Not to mention they are also a store! I cant find theyre e mail though
    See ALL my pets here

wow, that is HORRIBLE! I dont have any ideas for those of you emailing them. But please post on this thread what you sent to them/ vis versa, so we can see what they say! ....
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    EDIT: Not to mention they are selling breeds like Bull Terriers who have the same type of personality of pit bull.
    ie:They cant be left alone with other dogs. So they need lots of reaserch wich I doubt any of them did. Not to mention they are also a store! I cant find theyre e mail though
    they can be left alone with other dogs.Their just like any other breed,they need to be socialized with other dogs. But youre right,whomever buys a Bully needs to research them ALOT.

Anyways,that website is disgusting.I just dont understand how they can be selling that many puppies at once.

Ehhh, WOC has been around for a looong time. Many complaints. Many fools who fall for the glitz and glam. Many sick puppies. Many puppy fatalities. Many congenitive problems. And even more excuses. What else is new about BYBs and pup millers? *sigh*

http://www.stopwizardofclaws.com/

Do a simple search for WOC and you'll find many websites similar to the above. It's so sickening and my heart is so numb, it doesnt even feel like much to me anymore

Thats gross they BID on puppy mill puppies for their pet stores!!!! UGH!!
    See ALL my pets here

This is so sick!

Our breeders take pride in producing the finest, tiniest puppies.They might be the tiniest representation of their breed, a rare color or a face that is exceptional.
    It says that on the "Special Extraordinary Puppies" ( ) section... So, they try to make stupid people think that puppies are more purebred if they are tiny??? That's so sick!

Who is the number one supporter of mixed breeds? The answer is AKC. All breeds started from a combination of breeds. Today breeders are breeding mixes that soon could be recognized: LABRADOODLE, ORI-PEI, MALTESE/POODLE, etc.
    Poor puppies, it's so sad to know about all the health problems they will have through their lifes, if they make it to survive...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

THATS SICK! They say your adopting a puppy!

All I have to say is there is no way these puppies can be healthy. The rare breed section is what upset me. They're all mutts, there's nothing rare about them! This really makes me sad and angry.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I don't know much about laws where you live - but is the Humane Society or SPCA not against puppy mills?

Even local bylaws, or if enough people wrote/called?

Our local HS here shut down a puppy mill a couple of years ago, and saved all the puppies they could(my mechanic has one of them; took two years for the poor boy to completely socialize, he had been kennelled. Now he is at the shop and a sweetie to all!)

I just don't understand how WOC can still exist!

Sick and tragic.

Catty1