Thread: ones you would like to adopt

ones you would like to adopt

I usually stay out of the threads that are like this as I get all choked up about all the homeless pups out there but it's a slow day & I was searching and I fell in love and felt I had to share. Besides I searched & the last thread like this in dog breeds was back in 2005, figured it'd be nice to start a new one, I know a lot of us love these threads.

Look at these cuties,

I want this boy SO BAD:
    CORDUROY

I met this guy a couple weeks ago, what a sweet heart he is
    DUDLEY

She's oh so pretty & I love challenges like her
    MAGPIE

Oh I love her, so pretty
    Birdie

drools & I LOVE her name
    Mistyke

Then look, I want Brandy, Boo, Sam, but especially Scraps, what a handsome boy he is!! Oh la la
    http://raims.com/animals/dogs.html

Ok I better stop for now before I get myself into trouble. lol
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Naomi got adopted! The dear sweet little otterhound mix in the no-kill shelter in TN got a forever home. I even e-mailed them to make sure. After almost 3 years of being there. Good for her. Guess I won't be making any trips to TN in a year.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5116162

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5998670

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5664909

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5496746

Corduroy is adorable! The others too! If only we could have them all. Buy a hotel for a house, bring in dump trucks of dog food, endless squeak toys, what a life.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I REALLY want this girl:

Georgia

Freya

This guy is from a local rescue group...

Scottie

Jack

Sasha

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Chewbacca

Reggie

Holly

They are all so beautiful! I wish I could adopt every last one of them!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I REALLY want this girl. She is in a kill shelter and only has a few days to live. The adoption fee is only $19 dollars. If only my mom and step-dad would allow another dog.
    Pound Mom

This little chi mix is so adorable. He is shy and looks so darn cute.
    Sully

A siberian husky mix girl looks so sweet. She is still a puppy and would be wonderful addition to our family.
    Meesha
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

oh Crazy cat lover,i just love Reggie.

i saw this guy at their shelter and he looks so sweet.
    Mojo

met this girl too and she is just a doll.We almost got her too but her and Kodie didnt get along too great,lol.
    Delilah

Grover

Beacon

Hops

Austin

and soo many more

I like to torture myself by looking at rescues near me. I can't have any more doggies until I move out and maybe not even then if I am renting

My List:
    (cough okay so some of these are NOT that close but I try not looking at the really local ones because I end up at the shelter wanting to take it home)

Ringo (omg I want sooooo bad) http://familydogsnewlife.org/dogImag...17.9.28.24.jpg
    Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 18 lbs
    This chubby little face just cant wait to go home with you! dont I look like the most precious puppy you have ever laid your eyes on? My name is Ringo and I am a 12 week old American Pit Bull Terrier. I have gorgeous fawn and white markings and soft, sweet eyes that look like they are wearing eyeliner! My eyes will tell you a lot about what a sweet gentle soul I am. I love to be held and will cuddle right up in your arms. I am just a baby and am looking for guidance. I want to find a wonderful family devoted to raising me into the wonderful pet I am destined to be. Maybe this could be you? 12 weeks old- 18 lbs. My adoption fee is $225 and includes adoption supplies.

Champ http://familydogsnewlife.org/dogImag...6.21.43.15.jpg
    Breed: Siberian Husky/German Shepherd Mix
    Weight: 65 lbs
    CHAMP is truly a dog to be rescued. He has spent most of his life unattended to in a backyard on a chain. For this reason he has had little socialization except an occasional child to pet him through the fence. Some good samaritans convinced his people to place him up for adoption and that is how he came to be with us. He loves to be groomed, enjoys getting petted and talks to you like most of these breeds do. He cannot go to a home with children and he need some experienced with his breeds. Champ is protective of his food and toys and will need continued training in this area. He is ok around other dogs but will not make a good dog park dog. He is very loving and companion oriented but having virtually no life up to this point will need a firm and compassionate person to help him learn how to be a pet. Are you that person? My adoption fee is $150.00 and includes adoption supplies.

Jojo http://familydogsnewlife.org/dogImag...3-3.8.6.25.jpg
    Breed: Beagle/Basset Hound Mix
    Weight: 25 lbs
    Yo, I’m Jo! Jo Jo is the name actually. I am a quiet, shy laid back fella. Lookin’ for love with mature folks like myself. I wound up here because I didn’t want strangers grabbing at my ears and poking around in my mouth. I found them completely rude! It takes time for that kind of intimacy, don’t you agree? I will make a nice, fairly mellow house mate. I am housebroken. I am up for whatever…hanging around the house, going for rides, taking walks (oh I do love to gof or walks!), Life with me should be pretty easy! 8 years old-25lbs. My adoption fee is $100 and includes adoption supplies

So many beautiful dogs waiting for their forever homes. I hope they all find one.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Lots of beautiful dogs on the thread!

This gorgeous Collie girl was posted recently on my Collie List. Can't imagine she won't be snapped up like *that*.

Saydee - Collie Mix

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    I REALLY want this girl. She is in a kill shelter and only has a few days to live. The adoption fee is only $19 dollars. If only my mom and step-dad would allow another dog.
    Pound Mom
    Weirdest thing, I e-mailed about her today to see if I could get her pulled by a Golden Rescue and they said they were not a kennel but a rescue with foster homes. They were going to e-mail me back with some info on her though.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Quote Originally Posted by cerrenity
    and there are just sooooooooo many more of them.
    Oh I know. It's so sad.