Thread: Skye!

Skye!

Morning handsome! Let me be the first to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!

You sure sound like you keep the yard and the flower gardens critter free, I'm sure your humans really appreciate that!

I hope your day is full of fun and treats and some good snuggling!
    Have fun celebrating boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Skye, something about your face just melted me this morning. You sound like the perfect guy-keeping the yard free of critters and then snuggling at night.

Handsome Skye, I hope you have a wonderful day with extra carrots and kisses. You are such a cutie.

What a Handsome Boy you are Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Hi Skye!!

We're so lucky this morning to have such a handsome man as our Friday, DOTD!! Skye, you sound like a very busy boy and protector to your humans. We can clearly tell how much they love their cute little guy. We give you hearty congrats on your big day and we hope the family has lots and lots of carrots ready for treats. Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us. Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Skye,
    You are sooo adorable. So much cuteness in such a little package. Happy DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Now that's one precious pup! Skye, you're such a cutie Abd you sure do look comfy, posing there on your beautiful throne!

Props to you Skye for being such an awesome protector of house, home and family! Everyone and everything is safe, including the flowers, with dutiful Skye on patrol And you're so right Skye, how better to recoup after a long hard day at work than snuggling up on a comfy couch with your humans! I'd say life is good for Skye, our most adorable, most devoted, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Have a great day celebrating your great honor, cutie! I think I hear that frig door opening now!

Hello Skye,

You sure are one hard working pup around your house baby.
    I'm so happy to know you are appreciated. It's good to know you
    also have a warm place to cuddle up with your folks when day is done.
    Congratulations on being our super special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Darling Skye! Look at your most handsome little Westie face - love those pretty eyes and impressive ears, that are surely perked to attention as you patrol your estate. You look so cute snuggled in for bedtime - a time when you're not on the go, go, go like a good Westie! It was nice to meet you today! Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL ADORABLE SKYE! !

Well hello there, Skye! What a treat it was to see your handsome face today!
    You are a most adorable little Westie. And such a hardworker!

I hope you get lots of carrots today and as an extra special treat for being Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Skye! You're a cutie! It sounds like you keep a close watch of things at your house! I hope you're enjoying your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Spectacular Skye

Congrats on being our most special DOTD! You are very handsome and precious at the same time. Sounds like you have things under control! Hope you received extra aqttention and a few carrots today. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. Take care sweetie!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)