Hi again. Here's the other three kitties at my house:

Angel will be 5 years old in July. Here she is looking out our window:

Shadow T. just turned ONE YEAR OLD this month! Here he is in a medium-sized carrier, where he crawled in to take a nap after I brought Dottie home from the Vet. in it. He is a whopping 18 pounds now!:

And here's our newest addition, "Nawtee Dottie", doing what she does best, getting into trouble. Here she's laying on our kitchen floor playing with some paper towels that Shadow T. knocked off of the counter to her!:

Dottie is 5 months old now, and we've had her since she was just about 6 weeks old. She got her "Nawtee" nickname officially at the Vet's when she was there to be spayed three weeks ago. She woke up after her surgery and immediately proceeded to get her incision open somehow. They had to put her under again to clean it and re-close it, and she had to be on antibiotics for a week to prevent infection. But she's been EARNING her nickname here at home ever since we've had her here. She makes up for it by snuggling up to me at night when I'm sleeping, and cuddling with me. She is such a little love bug, it's impossible to get angry with her!

That's all for now, folks. I'll try to catch up on some of the other messages I've missed since December, or whenever it was that I was last on here regularly. It's been a long three months, and I've just now felt more like getting back on here.......

Deb