Thread: Cat's Meowm here

Cat's Meowm here

Hi all - I'm pretty new here but have already decided to check here first whenever I sign on my computer.
    So many helpful, friendly people. And the pictures just make me sit here with a silly grin on my face.
    I have two kitties. *Stinky Pete*(Petey) is my five year old girl. I saved her from running wild off the street when she was about 8 weeks old. Someone had dumped her close to my job and after watching her for eight hours I coaxed her to me with a piece of Canadian Bacon. She farted so bad the first week I had her, she earned that name. When I finally learned she was a girl (the vet informed me when I brought her to be fixed) she was already answering to Petey, so that's her name. She's about 13 pounds of grey-striped love.
    *Wilbur* is my problem child. Pure black (well, a few white hairs on his chest), 3 years old and mouthy as a Siamese. I adopted him from a friend's cat's unexpected litter, sight unseen at 7 weeks. Just wanted a male kitty to keep Petey company. She hasn't forgiven me yet for all the trouble he inflicts on her! Runs me and Petey ragged.
    Glad I'm here! Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Terry, I live in Central Florida with my two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. I just posted new pictures of them today on Dog General if you'd like to see more of them. I hope you and your kitties enjoy it here.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Welcome to Pet Talk!

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your dynamic duo

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi! Welcome to PT>

My name is Danielle. I've got two dogs. (in my sig) I've got other animals which you can see in my bio. Also my cat's catster link is down below. (as well as my dog's)

I posted a couple threads of pics of my dogs in dog general if you'd like to see them.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=100154
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=100104

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Hi Cat's Meowm, welcome to Pet Talk. Your furkids sound adorable. Did a quick search (was looking for pictures of your babies ), and I see you are getting ready to move the kids to a new home. Sounds like you are doing everything you can. Please keep us updated on how the move goes.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all. I'll say it again - I really am glad I found this site!
    I'm even checking out the dogs and other pets just for the friendship and affection shown to viewers and pets. I'll probably always be a cat lover first, But hey - I've learned dogs are people to! !

Hi!! Im Rachel and i live on the Jersey Shore. I have two cats. Orlando Bloom, or just Orlando, is my 2-year-old and my older cat, Lucky, is my Sweet 16-year-old. I usually post a lot of pics of my cats since they are SO VERY photogenic. I look foreward to seeing many pics of your kittys. If you need a siggy or an avitar just PM (private message) me and let me know. I'd be happy to custom-make you one!!

Some fab people!!!

some fab-u-lous people on PT:

alyssa(Maltise_Love)
    jenna(I_Love_Rusty)
    Zara(Miss_Z)
    ME [ofcorse](Orlando's_Girl)

Thanks so much for the offer Rachel! Oh, so many choices I just don't know.
    Can you make me one with a black and/or *fat* grey-striped kitty? (Petey's not really fat, just big-boned ) I don't have any computer pictures to include - - - Yet!

Cat's Meowm here

Hello I am Helene && Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome !!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I love cats ♥♥♥! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi! I have 3 dogs, two white Boxers, Alaska, and Georgia are their names, and Buddy, a Pit Bull/Australian Cattle Dog mix. By the way, my name is Makayla

Welcome