Thread: Precious Kirby

Precious Kirby

Congrats on being our most special DOTD! Thank goodness you have recovered from your illness. A little boy with a heart full of love for family and friends. Just precious. May God bless you with GOOD health and lots of happy adventures. I know you will be spoiled a wee bit today...maybe spend time with all of your family. It's an honor to meet you. Take care, little one...you are a real sweetie.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Good morning, Kirby. You have the cutest face! I'm glad you made it through your illness and are back on track. Congrats on DOTD and have a great day playing with your family.

Kirby...You are so handsome. Your little face put a smile on my face first thing this morning. I am so sorry that you have been very sick. I know what you went throu. My little yorkie had liver shunts when she was nine months old. I was so afraid that I was going to lose her but with a lot prayers and very good doctors she made it. She is now 6 years old and doing great. She is the love of my life. I am so glad you had a family that loved you very much and took such good care of you while you were sick. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have many, many more wonderful years together.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Well hello there sweetie! Did anyone ever tell you that you have the face of an angel? Well you sure do! I love your big eyes and I can see the adoration in them, most definitely directed at your person as he/she snapped that picture. I am so glad that you have recovered from your illness and I wish you years and years of future good health and happiness with your family. I know all about you doggies that love to sit near or in your human's lap constantly. My Ripley is in mine now and we are both looking at your cute face! Congrats little Kirby!

Congratulations Kirby!

Good Morning Handsome!

Boy what a lucky little guy you are having two moms and two homes...that means two times the love I bet you never get tired of that!

I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a battle with being sick over the last year, but it sounds like you had some great people working with you. I'm happy to hear that your all better now!

I hope you, your families and Dixie can have a party and enjoy this special day. Because you definitely are one special dog!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Kirby, you are just too cute! I just want to grab you up and smother that sweet little face with kisses. I am sorry to hear that you were so sick this past year, and I am glad to hear that you are recovered and back to having fun with your family. Congratulations to you, Kirby, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Kirby, you are aboslutely adoooorable! What a darling little face and such big beautiful eyes!! We can see why you have so many admirers and friends. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL KIRBY!!

Sammy and Sammy's Mommy

Kirby,with that cute face you can put a smile on my face anyday.You are a prefect DOTD.I'm so happy you are better now.Enjoy your day and I know around your house you are always DOG OF THE DAY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Kirby,

You have the sweetest face & gorgeous eyes little one. I'm very
    pleased to meet you today & offer my congratulations on you special
    day. You make a wonderful DOG OF THE DAY.I wish you long and happy
    life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, that is the face of an angel I see staring back at me! Oh, whenever are they going to invent a computer that will allow you to reach through the screen; I'd be covering you with kisses from head to paw! Bless your heart for being such a brave, little boy, overcoming such a frightening illness with such strength and courage. What a survivor! You may be small Kirby but you sure are mighty, as in Mighty Dog!!! And for sure, you are not wanting for love, sweet boy I hope tonight you and your proud Moms, fur pals Dixie Dog and Julianna and all of your adoring friends and fans will be showering you with all the hugs, kissses and treats your BIG, beautiful heart desires! Congraulations to our most adorable, most deserving Dog of the Day, Kirby! WE LOVE KIRBY!!!

Kirby, what a cutie you are! I'm sorry to hear you were sick and glad to hear you are doing well now. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla