Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackie!

Blackie!

Blackie, you sound like a real character, naughty but too sweet to resist!
    You look like my 16 year old cat Doris when she was young and able to run around like a mad person!
    Congrats on being cat of the day you wacky moggy........

Top of the Morning to you Blackie!!! May your day be filled with LOTS of head rubs and treats!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blackie, May Irish Eyes Smile......!

What a better day for a good Irish lass to be Cat of the Day! May you roam the green hills of my ancestors' land with the sunshine on your back and the breeze in your face.

M&M

Blackie you are one Handsome Ebony Cat,and a very Lucky Cat to have such a Wonderful Furr Ever Home,and Guardians.
    And your People are pleased with youas you are One Fine Comapnion.
    All the Found Cats especially Tubby 2 send an AwesomeMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW To Bodacious Blackie COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are so handsome, Blackie!!!! Be careful with eating those wild birds though.....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ah Blackie, and don't you have a wonderful spirit? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day on such a happy holiday.

Congrats on being COTD

What a beautiful girl you are Blackie!

I hope your special day today is full of headbumpies and cuddles, perhaps even a little run in the car. Not to the vet though, obviously! That would be no fun at all!

Have a wonderful day as Cat of the Day! You will share your treats with Doimino now, won't you?

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Blackie!

What a gorgeous girl you are! You are very lucky to have found the right family, who understands all your needs. I hope you get extra treats and get to play lots today. Have fun, sweetie! I wish you a long a happy life!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow, an Irish kitty for St Patrick's day. A fine looking kitty, too. If she's let inside more, that's less "bird catchin'" trouble for her to get into. Good luck.

Tee hee hee! My good Irish-American grandmother told me of her family's cat, who would silence the bell on its collar by pressing its chin against it. We know that you are just fulfilling your mandate as a predator, by picking off the slow and stupid wildlife in your yard.

Be careful that you don't meet anything bigger and badder than yourself in your adventures, and tell your good Ma and Pa to let you in the house for your cuddles and head scratches.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Don't you look regal, surveying your land from your tower? You have a magical name to me, as I once nicknamed a neighborhood cat Blackie. Turns out that's his real name (and he has a Siamese best friend, Bluey). I'm sure you're wearing your lucky green today from rolling around on the wonderful knoll in your picture. Have fun today sneaking into mischievous spots (please no dangerous ones), and you ought to have a good bird chase on your Cat of the Day too. Enjoy it.

Who better to represent us this St. Patrick's Day than a bona fide resident of the Emerald Isle! Oh, I can see that beatuiful, lush, green landscape behind you, Blackie! You're a Galway gal, alright...and a most beautiful one, too! You certainly found your way to one extra special forever home, sweetheart! Should I say it...you have the luck of the Irish! The birdies though might want to take a rub on that ol' blarney stone! Congratulations to you beautiful Blackie, our extra special, most deserving St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Blackie! Have fun celebrating in true Irish style! WE LOVE BLACKIE!

Message to Blackie...

You look like a bit of an odd cat Blackie...I think that I have your twin brother in my home, what is your date of birth and where are you from???

Beautiful Blackie! What better cat to be crowned our St. Patrick's Day COTD than you, sweetie . . . hailing from Ireland! My Chaz has the same rebelious attitude toward collars as you do, and he promptly removes them! Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of attention on your special day in the limelight, darling girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs