Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nifty NEWTON

Blog Entries

nifty NEWTON

You are one handsome boy! We love your bio. My purrents feel your humans are ever so lucky to have you in their lives.

Catgratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day for today, March 18th 2006. Mew, meeeeow, you must know that you are Cat of the Day every day for your purrson and with good reason.

Live long, dear Newton, in good health and happiness. Mew my wish is how much you, me and many pets in PT Forum are loved and cherished will become the norm for all pets.

Have a purrfectly splended day as our Cat of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Newton

What a great story...from a wet little kitten to a big hunk of a boy now. Congrats on being our most special COTD! Sounds like there is never a dull moment with you around! I'm so glad you are in a happy home with lots of activities. May God bless you with good health and lots of fabulous adventures. Star is still purring from seeing your handsome self. Hope you are given a few treats today! It's been an honor to meet you! Enjoy your special day!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Newton, 10 years may have gone by since your purrent wisely decided to choose YOU, but you are still a big baby at heart. What a touching story and what a happy ending.

And, I always love a 'chatty' cat! Seems like you have learned the language very well and have an extensive vocabulary! And, always the gentleman, you play and 'fight' fairly, not hurting your purrent, but having a good time!

Enjoy your special COTD status today and everyday; I hope you get lots of treats and scritches and loads of hugs on your day.

Congratulations, sweet Newton!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

"Catgratulations", Newton, on being selected Cat of the Day. Such a pretty colored coat you have, Handsome! I'm sending you a cyber treat!

AWWW...what a great story

Newton has such a sweet expression on his face and looks like he would be exactly as described, loving and cuddly. He is a beautiful soft orange color also.

I am so glad that this wet little kitten was rescued and now is a regal adult who is our cat of th day today

What a stunning cream and white colored boy you are! You look very regal, but I'm so glad you are willing to love on new people. Only a few cats will do that; most of mine won't give visitors the time of day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You were blessed Newton,to have found such a Wonderful Furr Ever Home and your Guardians who love you soon.
    And you have repaid your Guardians a Million Times over for your generosity
    and have repaid then with Fun and Companionship.
    The Found Cats send a Friendly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW to Nifty Newton Our New COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations Newton!! You are one handsome boy and you look like you are such a sweetheart!

What a big beauuutiful boy you are fabulous Newton! You have such lovely fur and a most wonderful and handsome kitty face. Congrats to AWESOME NEWTON!!

Newton

He is an absolutely GORGEOUS boy! Big kiss on your noggin' Newton, for being such a special kitty
    Susan
    =^..^=

What a precious, beautiful, boy you are, Newton! Wow I can't believe you're a seasoned citizen! You still have that youthful glow about you and that sparkle in your purrrsonality! What a wonderful 10 years of devoted love and companionship you and your family have shared! They are truly blessed! I'm wishing for you and your family many, many more years of the same, sweetheart! You're the best, Newton Enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight with your fab family! No kitty is more deserving than you! Yay Newton, our super special Saturday CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you from me and mine, beautiful boy!

Newton!!!! I could listen to you for hours!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Newton, you're an adorable kitty! Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day has been special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

An appealing and handsome kitty. Isn't it fortunate that he was also appealing and handsome as a kitten ? Congratulations.

I don't detect any "damage" about you, dear Newton . . . what a wonderful 10 years you have enjoyed with your guardian, and I wish you many, many more as you continue to bring pleasure to those that love you, handsome fellow! What a long, silky coat you have . . . makes me wish I could reach out and pet you. Have a fabulous day celebrating your COTD status, most deserving man!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs