You know CalliesMom, I went back to your "Frankenstein Belly" thread to see the picture that you posted. You said that your hubby picked Callie up from the vets on Saturday and you posted that picture of her belly on Sunday.

Now, when I first saw that picture, I thought how the incision looked, what I call, a little festered. Is that how it looked when your hubby picked her up on Saturday? If so, then it isn't your fault. These things happen. Some cats are more sensitive than others, when it comes to incisions no matter what you do.

Like others have said, you ARE A GREAT MEOWMIE and don't let ANYONE else tell you otherwise. NEVER second guess what a great meowmie you are.

How are you to tell that Callie was going to eat the mice tails. NOW you know. So in the future, you will make sure that all mice tails are to be cut off and anything else that comes along that resembles a mouse tail.

I'm sorry for going on like this, but it just irks me like no tomorrow when a vet, or anyone for that matter, makes someone who takes such good care of their animal, second guess their love and care for them.

Now go and give Callie a big hug and kiss, because she definitely knows also what a great meowmie you are.