Thread: Bonnie

Bonnie

Hi, Bonnie. Congratulations from a fellow Aussie for becoming Dog of the Day. You just keep guarding your bone from those bugs...bugs have to eat, too, & they might be after your food. Don't let it worry you when people laugh at you...it's your food you're bravely protecting, not theirs. We have Sydney friends who own a King Charles Spaniel...her name is Sophie.

I just want to reach out and kiss that cute little face! What a cutie!

My little Sophie is addicted to the car too. When I say "Gofried!?" (short for "go for a ride"), her ears perk up and she starts jumping around. It is probably tied with "Want to go outside?" and "Cookie?" in terms of importance in her life.

Congratulations, Bonnie, on your being the "Dog of the Day!"

Bonnie,
    What a beautiful dog you are!! Your coloring is just gorgeous!! Tell your family to take you for a ride in honor of your being chosen Dog of the Day!!! Congrats!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Bonnie you are beautiful, what a great photo. My dogs Perry and Daisy also love to take car rides. Congradulations on being
    "Beauty of the Day"

Congratulations Bonnie!! My doggie "niece" Ruby is a Cavalier too! She is so happy that one of her own has been crowned "Dog of the Day!" and sends you all her love. You are a gorgeous girl Bonnie, especially those big brown eyes!
    You look like such the little princess And today's your day to get the royal treatment!! Yeah for Bonnie!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 13, 2001).]

Bonnie is gorgeous; I have a Tri Male Cavalier named Reggie with freckles. He is the love of my life. Apparently all Cavaliers have alot of the same traits because Reggie has the same good and bad habits as your Bonnie. The other thing he does is lie flat on his back with all fours spread out and falls sound asleep. I've definately decided that Cavaliers are the dog for me, they are the most huggable and loveable creatures!

------------------
    DianeL

What a pretty name for a very pretty girl. I love your sweet face. I missed telling you yesterday - Congratulations, but I am sure in your household, you are Dog of the Day every day, so "congratulations" sweet Bonnie. I think that your breed would make a perfect choice for a couple of my dogless friends. I am going to tell them to look at your picture.