Thread: One last hurdle

One last hurdle

At 11.30 tomorrow morning it will be a year since Dad's funeral. I plan to light a candle (probably a virtual one - burning down the office wouldn't be a fitting tribute!), play a bit of John Denver, say a little prayer and let him go.....I know he'll always be with me and would want me to move on and remember him with a smile.

I joined PT shortly after Dad died and have found a lot of comfort from you all during this difficult year - am convinced Dad had a hand in me finding you guys. So, once again thank you all You are the best!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Denise, what a fitting remembrance for your father. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you on this day.

We all know how difficult this has been for you Denise. Bless you. Your tribute does sound wonderful. Let me thank your Dad for bringing you to us here at PT. I can bet he's smiling down on you every day. (((((HUGS)))))

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Denise,

I think that would be a lovely tribute to your Dad. I am very close by where I scattered MOST of my Dad's and his cat Tigger's ashes, so I can go down to dock and have "chats" with them. It really helps me cope, even though he's been gone for 8 years.

Find peace in knowing that we are here for you, okay. I know your Dad is looking over you and would only want you to be happy.

Love and ((((((((HUGS)))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Candle lit, John Denver played and even took the death announcement out of my purse, tore it into tiny pieces and let the wind take it away....... Dad and I can now both move on - thank you for letting me share him with you

P.S. Have just announced to entire office that I am popping home to walk my Dad!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'm sure he'll enjoy his walk as well as the John Denver!
    Your Dad will always be with you. Parents are part of what we are.

hugs to you!

Dad's are such an important part of our life. I still miss mine and he has been gone 16 years. You will never forget him and always be his little girl!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That is a very special way to say goodbye! I am sure your dad approved it!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

One last hurdle

Lossing a Dad is hard & I lost mine 5 yrs ago.. I think you tribute was great.. (((((((( LOTS OF BIG HUGGSS TO YOU DENISE ))))))))))

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>