Thread: Big Night In Toronto

Big Night In Toronto

Tonight the Found Cats are Dining 9ish at the Rosewater Supper Club ,and staying at the Historic Casa Loma,a 19th Century Manor,one of the Oldest Manors in Toronto.
    And the Rosewater Supper Club ,was one of the Most Romantic Places in Toronto to have dinner,very atmosheric for all the Pet Couples.
    There will be Dinner at Barberians ,one of the Finest Steak Houses in Toronto.
    Then early Tomorrow all The Pets will go home,to thier Guardians who love them so,and are loved so much in return.
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-17-2006 at 02:44 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, sounds a great night! i think each and every cat after such a fabulous meal with fall into their luxurious and comfortable beds.

Mind you, with such a full stomach, I better warn my Tom not to indulge in any vigorous breakdancing after the meal. I hear he and Miquelito are are quite expert at it!!
    Laura

Guess I better go get the sheets changed on Chesters bed, I know he will sleep for days when he gets back.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow Gary, it sounds like a feast fit for Kings & Queens.

I hope my guys are behaving themselves and I pray that Willy isn't eating up a storm. He definitely doesn't need to pack on any more weight.

Is there a gym around somewhere Gary, where they can burn off some those calories.

I miss my guys sooooooo much when they are at one of your parties Gary, but happy for them at the same time that they get to meet the other PT kitties.

Can't wait to have them home tomorrow so they can tell me all about it.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

And I hear that they are bringing home Doggy and Kitty Bags for thier Guardians,so they can share the Fine Cuisine of Toronto.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ah! I wish I had known that before I made a fresh batch of fudge!! (Just be sure Chester brings me some Canadian FUDGE!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!