Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zephyr

Zephyr

You certainly are a breath of fresh air this morning! I almost swooned when I saw that handsome smiling Eskie face this morning. And how lucky for you that you did not have to go far when you were rehomed, and had already charmed your way into a family that loves you. What a good boy to be so gentle with the older dogs. Yes, it sounds like you have the Eskie intelligence and exuberance to make you a perfect family member. Congratulations handsome Zephyr on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Zephyr...You are so handsome. I just love your white hair. I would love to have you for a birthday present too. I bet you are very loving and protective of your family. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and to read good things about you. Have a wonderful DOTD and a great life with your family.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Hi Magnificent Zephyr!!

Our Mom is typing through tears as Ginger's Mom might have guessed. Yes, dear boy, you are a carbon copy of her RB Benny. If she wanted to see a picture of Benny, here he is. What a gorgeous boy you are sweetheart. We already have been told how lucky your family is to have you. How they will have many many more years of wonderful companionship and loyalty. We know what a good boy you are, respecting all those other fursibs in the house. What a happy day it was when your best friend was able to get you for a birthday present, Zephyr. What could be better than that? Please have your loving human shower you with kisses doll face. Congrats to our very deserving Zephyr, fabulous DOTD!! Oh how we would love to have your human join PT so we could see more of you. Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats on DOTD i hope your day is full of love and lots of treats!!!!

Handsome, smiling Zephyr. You are such a gorgeous boy!

Zephyr

Zephyr, what a cutie you are! It must be hard sharing attention with all those other pets in your home, but I'm sure you get your fill. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Zephyr!

Well, sure sounds like your momma got a good deal on you didn't she boy?! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful family with so many other pets, I bet you all have a great time together

Have fun celebrating your special day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Zephyr.....what a white beauty you are!!

Hi Zephyr....that's quite a name!
    You must have a lot of stimulation every day sharing your home with seven dogs, four cats, etc etc I'm surprised you aren't out on a farm somewhere

'Glad you were a "bargain" price.....one thousand $$ sounds a bit exorbitant You are so sweet and pretty. Happy #3 birthday to you, as it is almost Spring

Congrat's and have a super day and life

Jasmine's mom

Zephyr,
    You are such a handsome boy!!! You're also part of a big family. I bet you never get bored and always have someone to play with. Happy DOTD to you.

P.S. I'm a train buff so you name really caught my attention.

P.S.S. I bet mom thinks twice now before she sets conditions on stuff.

Dear Zephyr! I can't think of a more precious, more giving gift of love than you, beautiful Zephyr! What a lucky young guardian, having a doggie as sweet, loving and devoted as you to grow up with, to share her/his thoughts, dreams and love with! Every family hopes for a doggie as sweet, gentle and loyal as you Zephyr and you are all that and so much more!. Bless your heart for being so gentle and respectful to your fur, finned and skinned sibs, especially Ace! You are truly one in a million! What a pleasure it was meeting you today, sweetheart! I hope you and your family, human, furry, finned and skinned are all enjoying your much deserved reign as our Dog of the Day Please have your proud person give you lots of extra hugs, kisses and belly rubs for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy WE LOVE ZEPHYR!

Hello Zephyr,

What a beautiful pupster you are sweetie. I love your happy
    smile. It's sure to cheer anyone up. Happy congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on DOTD, Zephyr! You sure have a brilliant smile. It was a welcome sight today. I hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. I'm glad you make your family so happy. You are a handsome fella. Have a great day!

Aww Zephyr, you are gorgeous! You live close to me, not even 20 miles from me! He he, maybe I've seen you on one of my trips to Petsmart. I hope you're enjoying your special day as DOTD! Congrats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a little cutie you are Z! Sounds like you have a huge family to have fun with. You have such a cute smiling face. Congrats to PRETTY ZEPHYR!!

Zephyr

Hello Handsome! Congrats on being our most special DOTD! Good looks and smart, too. Not to mention a beautiful smile! I hope you were spoiled and given a few treats today. It's obvious you are well cared for and loved. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. It was an honor to meet you, sweetie.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)