Thread: Hi Gabriel!!

Hi Gabriel!!

We're afraid our Mom is going to have cardiac arrest if she looks at your picture again without a "cuteness overload" warning, Gabriel!! We already had to get her off the floor and she had a giant smile on her face. In this house, we happened to be in love with all French Bulldogs and you are no exception little man. What a comfort you are to your loving human. We can also tell that you are the perfect little therapy doggie too. Who wouldn't have a smile in their heart if they saw you coming to visit them. You could cheer up anyone, no matter what hardship they're going through. Congrats on your big day Mr. Adorable Doll Face, Gabe!!! You're a little sweetheart buddy! We heart Gabe! Have a very fun day today and we wish you continued happiness little man!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Bike Week Territory

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Gabriel...You sure put a smile on my face this morning. You are so cute.
    I bet you could cheer anybody up. I just love that pretty little face of yours.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Good morning, Gabriel! It was great to see your cute face on DOTD this morning. You are so adorable. Enjoy your special day!

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie you are Gabe. There are two French bulldogs in my neighborhood and I love to see them walking happily down the street on their dual leash thingie with their human. It's all I can do to not rush outside and scoop them up! I know you would not be safe from me if you lived in my neighborhood either! I think your human has aptly named you after an angel. You certainly have a heavenly mission here on earth and I know you make everyone smile when you walk into whatever facility is on the agenda for the day. Big congrats are in order for a truly awesome little boy - Gabriel our special Saturday Dog of the Day.

P.S. to Gabe's human....I LOVE Lancaster County. What a beautiful area you live in and I am fortunate enough to be able to visit there often.

Gabe, you seem to put a smile on everyones face! Including mine cutie ! yOUR SO HANDSOME! What a great dog you are for being such a good healer!

Gabrial, what a cute little face you have!!! And those ears are just terrific!!

Congrats on being DOTD!!!

I am in love! Oh Gabriel, you are obviously a very special little man. You have the ability to make everyone smile and feel better no matter what they are dealing with at that time. I hope your human will give you lots of hugs and kisses from me, for Gabriel our extra special Adorable Dog of the Day.

What a gorgeous little guy you are Gabe! We can see how you could make everyone you meet feel good with that charm and those good looks! Congrats to ADORABLE GABE!

Hi Gabe!!!!I am going to have a cuteness attack tooo!!!!!!!!!!You are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!I love your brindle markings!!!!!!!My Chica, a chihuahua has brindle markings too.

C'est magnificent! (lame attempt at a little french for the French Bulldog)

Gabriel, you are just about the cutest thing ever! And how wonderful that you cheer folks up by visiting them and showing them love.

Congratulations cutie!

Gabriel, you're a cutie! A therapy dog, that's great! I'm sure you'll be great at it. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gabriel,
    You are such a cutie!!! It sounds like you've joined a compassionate and loving household. Happy DOTD to you!!!

Hello Gabriel,

It's a pleasure to meet you Gabe. You are beautiful sweetie,
    both inside and out. Thank you so much for all who need your special
    talent of cheering folks up.You've certainly made me smile today.
    Happy congratulations on being named our super pup DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tilt, tilt, tilt...cuteness overload, for sure! Oh Gabe, you are too precious for words! I remember the first time I laid eyes on a French Bulldog..."Oh look, it's a batdog!"

Bless your heart Gabe, for being there for your guardian. What a comfort your sweet, sweet face, your unconditional love must have been for her/him in her time of greatest need. You have an awesome undertaking before you sweet boy, being a therapy dog, but I have no doubt you will follow admirably in the pawprints of your predecessors, your fursibs, being the bestest therapy dog on the planet

We love you, Gabe! You are one most deserving, extra special Saturday Dog of the Day! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled day of celebration! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Gabe! May you and your proud person share a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!

And to the guardian of Gabe, my most heartfelt sympathies to you on the loss of your lifetime partner.

{{{HUGS}}}
    Sandra

Congrats on DOTD
    Attached Images Attached Images