Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow Pushkin!!!

Wow Pushkin!!!

How I wish I was able to reach into the computer screen and pet your fine looking coat!!! Your green eyes are just breathtaking!!! You take your assignment as a caretaker very seriously. Please!!! No more scares when you got out in freezing temps!!! Wishing you YEARS of happiness and love. HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Woah Pushkin, you are one sexy Russian fella! You're eyes are mesmerising, you're just so handsome, I bet you have to beat the ladies off with a paw!
    You should be proud that you are giving so much love and happiness to somebody who truely appreciates it.
    Congrats on being cat of the day, you're goreous, swoooooon!

Pushkin

What a beautiful cat, and I'm sure he's such great company for you. Many years of happiness together!
    Barbara

What a gorgeous kitty you are, Pushkin! I am so happy to hear that you were a survivor during your 10 days lost in the cold! Please don't ever scare your meowmie like that again, ok?

What a smart little boy you are, grabbing the mail from the mail slot! I bet you keep your mom entertained all the time, and what a sweet nurse you are to her as well.

Yep, I'd say you are most definitely deserving of being our special COTD!

PURRS!
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What a special story for a special kitty.Congrats on COTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Pushkin This Is Pouncierge.
    I Ran Out Too And It Was No Fun,as Its Loud Out There And People Chase You.
    I Know That You Have Learned Your Lesson And Wont Stray Again.
    You Are One Handsome Catand I Wish I Could Sniff And Lick You But Dad Says That You Are Very Far Away.
    My Fellow Found Cats Are Sending A Mighty Found Cat Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww To Proud Pushkin Cotd.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pushkin, you are indeed a most charming guy! My goodness, those green eyes are absolutely gorgeous! You have certainly earned a place in your purrrrson's heart, and we can see why. Be happy, wonderful boy and congrats on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Pushkin, you are one handsome Blue boy! Enjoy your special day. I hope Nakita sees you!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a marvelously gorgeous blue boy you are Pushkin!! You have such a soft sweet fae with amazing green eyes and such cool cool fur! Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PUSHKIN!

What cattery are you from Pushkin?

Hello Pushkin.

You are a very beautiful Russian Blue boy.

I am wondering what cattery you are from.

What a terrific story that you managed to keep warm and get home safely after a ten day adventure. Ask your humans to build you an outdoor enclosure. Then you can get fresh air and bask in the sunshine in safety

Best wishes from all the blue wonder babies at the Brightlight Russian Blue Cattery.

If you would like to see some photos of your distant Russian Blue cousins, check out

www.geocities.com/brightlightrusblu
    http://photos.yahoo.com/renakalina

Congrats

Congratulation on COTD

Beautiful picture

Pushkin looks great! The picture looks a little bit like a cartoon, may be because of the definition? I don't know much about quality of picture, but this one is great!

I wish you the best.

Francyne

Pushkin, you are gorgeous! Such a handsome blue kitty with beautiful green eyes! Congratulations on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome fellow. When he was lost those ten days, he must have been very happy to get back in that warm, loving home. Congratulations.

Pushkin, you are a gorgeous boy with your soft gray/blue fur and shining green eyes. What an awful experience being outside in freezing weather for ten days. I'm so glad you made it back home safely. Pushkin, take care of your mom because she needs a loving companion to help her through the rough times.