Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunni

Sunni

My name is Sunni and I am 15 years old, I will be turning 16th on the 27th of March (this month!). My friend Breawna told me about this board and it sounded like the most awesome board ever, so I had her come over and create me an account, because I didn't know how to at the time. I now come here at least two times daily. I have been here since February and I am really enjoying it a lot.

I live in San Fransisco, California with my parents, who have also had dogs all of their live. My dad had Dobermans all his life but he had seven Mastiffs, not at one time, all at seperate times. My mom has lived with all kinds of dogs. She's telling me the list now, 4 or 5 Labs, 2 Goldens, 1 Blue tick hound, 3 Black and Tan Coonhounds, 5 Dalmatians, 2 Danes, 1 Mastiff, 6 Rottweilers, and 3 Boxers. We live right next to a lake and a dog park. Alli goes to the dog park at least once a week. I have lived where I am now all my life, and hope I never move anywhere else but San Fransisco. I've had dogs all my life, my first dog I had since I was born. A Golden Retriever named Inky. When Inky was 2 years old, we got a Black and Tan Coonhound named Furn. Furn turned 4 and Inky turned 6, that's when we got Tiger Lilly, a Yellow Labrador. Inky died when he was 9 years old, from a cancer on his hip. Furn died at 6 years old, we do not know what he died from. It was a sad death, my parents found him dead in the backyard Tiger Lilly died not long after Inky. After those three I got a Husky puppy named Coco. Coco lived for one year, and then one day she got loose after a squirrel. She didn't notice the large semi truck coming down the road. And there she was. The next thing I knew my favorite dog was in the backyard buried with a stone over her grave. It was a very sad moment for me. After Coco we got a gorgeous Border Collie puppy, who we named Lina, who we had for 4 months, the breeder had not given us total custody of her, she said she might keep her and might not. She ended up taking her back. My heart was broken again. After Lina, I got a lovely Dalmatian named Isha, at 2 years old, Isha ran away, she was scared of thunder and when she heard it when there was a big storm she ran away. We haven't seen her since. We did everything we could to find her. We are still praying for her to come back. Scratch was next, he was about 6 years old when we found him walking by himself on the sidwalk (smart, eh?) and he looked liked a Wirehaired Dachshund/Corgi. We had Scratch for.... well... maybe 3 1/2 weeks and maybe not even that. But the owner came searching and yelling the name 'CHERIO'. Scratch jumped all over the door so we let him out and he ran to the lady. It turns out his name was Cherio and that woman was the owner. Our next dog, was a Golden Retriever named Moana. We found Moana tied outside a bar. We took her considering her danger of all of the drunk people in the bar, she was about 10 years old and she lived for 2 more healthy years, and then died of old age. I had been wishing for my own dog since I was 8 years old. When I was 14, my parents decided to get me my own dog. We went to the breeder's house and there were six fawn puppies. I fell in love with only one, Alli. Alli now goes everywhere with me, my friends, most stores, outside, every walk I go on, everywhere.

I have many pets now. Alli, my 1 year old pug, Jen, my 8 year old Maine Coon mix cat, Teddy, a sweet little 1 year old Teddy Bear/Golden Hamster mix, and Tank my 3 month old yellow spotted salamander.

Thanks for reading and that's all about me! I hope you are getting to know me.

Welcome Sunni and pets (my daughter has requested tons of pug photos please - she's obsessed!)
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'd be more than happy to get pictures for your daughter! I will try to get some soon!

Welcome to Pet Talk Sunni!

My name is Anna and these are my dogs (chow, mastiff & husky).

I see that you parents had owned the breeds I have now (including Rottweilers-if you see in my avatar that I had a rottie too, he is now gone to the Rainbow Bridge).

I read your "It can be hurtful" thread and decided not to reply there, but come here and welcome you instead

Sometimes it's hard to get to know new members, especially for those of us that don't have much time. See, I didn't really know who you were before I seen your "Pug meet up" thread (which by the way is a very cute thread!) and I'm sure there's quite a few others who didn't either.
    Just give it some time and you'll become fast friends with everyone!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm sorry many dogs in your life have been taken when they were still young. At least your family is kind enough to take in so many dogs that were in need! There isn't enough people like you all these days.
    I have a soft spot for pugs, partially because my Frisk is a Pug X Rat Terrier.
    I'm owned by two dogs, two cats, a dwarf hamster, and a budgie. I have an introduction page somewhere among the others, if you want to see pictures of my pets, you can go there.

Welcome to PT Sunni!! You and your parents are so kind for letting all those dogs into your life.

My 2 are in my siggy. I've also got a cat (avi) named Oreo. A hedge hog named Spike and many more pets!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Welcome Sunni
    How wonderful that you and your folks are such dedicated animale lovers! It was sad to read how many pets you have lost in your (almost 16 ) years. But still great to read of your honest love. Welcome!

My name is CC and I own Anna a 1 1/2 year old tri-color Border Collie, Chase a 18 month old blue-merle Border Collie, Andray a 2 1/2 year old red-merle Border Collie, and Meisha a 4 1/2 year old black and white border collie. I plan on posting photos soon!

Three Great Danes - and 10-month old puppies? What are you - NUTS? Don't envy your house - but truly can relate! God love ya! If I were a neighbor, I'd be helping out' but am glad I'm missing out of dinner-time! You are a good, no - GOOD - person!

Hi Sunni! Do people call you Sun, sometimes? My friend's name is Sunny and I call her Sun all the time. Anyway, my name is Jeda. And I am am an owner of Meadow Layla, a 5 year old German Shepherd mix, and Jake, an 8 year old Doberman mix. Hope to here from you a lot!

Hello Sunni! My name is Ann and I own a lovely 2 year old Golden Retriever named Athos. I hope you stick around and have fun here!

Thank you all for the graticious welcome and hellos. I am really getting to know everyone better than I knew.

Frankly, any minute you get on computer is *By the Grace of God*.

I'm looking at my grey-striped girl *Stinky Pete*and asking her "What if I moved in three BIG Dogs?"

She's looking me eye to eye now and saying

"What's your forwarding address?"

Step In , Sunni

You must mediate between me and Muskateer Mama.
    Please - need your help!
    So far we both have used *NUTS*, need you to
    keeps us arguing 3 dogs versus two Cats.
    Ha, I get the last word, so I'm saying CATS Rule

Hilo Sunni! My name is Kino and I am more of a dog person than a cat person, although I do have a perdy kitty named Ino. I have the pup of my dreams laying under my chair right now Her name is Hannah and she's a 2 year old English Coonhound. Everyone who meets her loves her, and I'm sure you would too Your Alli gurl is gorgeous! What a pug!