Thread: Allison

Allison

Congrats on being a most beautiful DOTD! You have the sweetest face. I hope today brings you extra attention and a few treats. I'm so glad you have recovered from your encounter with a car and that you are safe at home once again. May God bless you with good health and happy adventures! It's been a pleasure to meet you, Ali. You are simply darling.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi Allison!!

Oh my! What a scary story sweetheart! You must never go into that busy road again Allison. Your family must have been beside themselves. Of course you didn't know any better, considering your start as a young pup. We hope and pray this never happens again. We're very sorry to hear of the loss of your fur family angel face. What a survivor story you have little girl. Now you have a good life and it's best that you just bask in it and don't run away again. You're a very pretty girl and that's a fact! How pretty you are in your wicker chair, living the life of a Southern Belle in beautiful North Carolina. We congratulate our most deserving DOTD, Miss Allison. We hope today is one big party at your house and we wish you all continued happiness together. Please have Mom give you some extra special kisses from us today.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Allison, what a story! Being out on the highway and then later being lost and hit by a car! You're such a pretty girl, please stay home where you belong. Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Allison!

GOODNESS! Just reading your story scared me, I can't imagine how scared your family was when you were missing for those three days! I'm just glad to hear that your story is one with a good ending and that you are doing wonderfully now
    Now be a good girl and don't be getting into any more trouble

Have a wonderful day Ali!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Pretty Girl Allison

Allison:
    Our Cattle Dog wishes you an aussie awesome day as today's chosen one.

Your "story" brought tears to our eyes! 'You've been thru so much in your short little life. You must be very careful from now on....no more escapes and injuries, ok?

It sounds like you have fun herding the lake ducks around.....
    Kudo's to your guardians for adopting from their local shelter

Stay out of harms way and have a long healthy life. We hope you make a full recovery and have a nice juicy bone on us.

Hi, Allison! Congrats on DOTD. I hope you enjoy your special day with your family. Stay away from that highway! You poor baby...I'm sorry that you were injured, but I'm glad you are recovering nicely. That must have been a scary time for you and your parents. Hugs and kisses to you!

What a lovely gal you are Allison! You have such a pretty face! Thank goodness you are feeling better, what a horrible ordeal. Congrats to AWESOME ALLISON!

Allison !!!
    Reading your story brought one 'oh no', after another to my voice. Everytime I hear of an animal and/or it's family members hurt (or worse), it just makes my heart sick. I'm so glad you were able to make it back home after your accident and that you have mended. Happy DOTD to you and your family.
    P.S. You are an elegant beauty!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Miss Ali. Oh, that precious, soulful expression of yours has left my heart in a puddle, your amazing "story" tears in my eyes! It's easy to see you're the gentlest of souls, so sweet and loving! No wonder your people are head over heels in love with you! Thank goodness you survived your accident, sweetheart. I'm so happy to hear you're all healed but oh, what a scare that must have been for your family! You certainly have had your share of close calls and hopefully, your last! So, no more running on the road sweetheart! Stick close to your people and enjoy your time at the lake, herding those pesky ducks! Heartfelt thanks to your family for rescuing you and giving you a loving forever home! I wish for you and your family many, many more happy, love filled, wonderful years together! Congratulations to our EXTRA special, MOST deserving Sunday Dog of the Day, dearest Allison! Hugs and kisses to you precious baby girl. Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight and celebrate with gusto!

Hello Allison,

I'm very glad to meet you today pretty one. It makes me so
    happy to hear you live with a great family that loves you so much.
    Many congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long & healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Allison..... You are so pretty. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much and is taking real good care of you. I am sorry that you got hurt. Glad the vet new what to do. Congratulations on DOYD.
    Hope you and your
    family will have many wonderful longs years together.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

what a pretty little 0dd-eyed pupper!

Niņo & Eliza

Ali how smart you are! I wish I had the determination you must have in order to bring your poor wounded self home to those that love you!
    I know now you'll think twice about thinking highways are safe. I would love to see more pictures, that you have two different color eyes. I can see that in the photo already, but would love to see more. It's a rare quality; which makes you a rare puppy!
    So glad to read about you, sweet puppy. I'd be laughing my heart out watching you herd those ducks!