Thread: Scarf Thief

Scarf Thief

Fritz got into the scarves today.Mom had left the spare bedroom door and Fritz found his oppurtunity and went in and grabbed them and run off down to the rec room,proud of what he accomplished.Dad got it from him and that was it for that bit of fun.Mom brought some chicken fingers home and put some in a dish along with his food and all he would do was pick the chicken pieces out and leave his there.Dad went to bed at around 8 and Fritz went up a few minutes later,but stopped in the living where he laid in the bay window for a bit before going down to their bed.Mom brought him down to his bed when she went to bed.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Haha, that's cute. That brought back memories from when I was little. I lived in New York when I was a kid and my grandma's lab was a scarf thief too. He would steal them off of us while we were wearing them though. I can still see him running away with my sister's pink scarf and my sister (she was about 6 or 7 years old) running behind him trying to get it back.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Everything about you makes us smile Fritz! You are just the cutest little guy aren't you? Always up to the cutest little tricks. We can see why the family cherishes you so much. Thanks for the smiles every day Barry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!