Thread: Einstein

Einstein

Oh Einstein aren't you just the sweetest thing looking over that fence at all of us and I love your cute little collar. You know you probably don't live far from me, and I have even been in your shelter too. I am so glad that you have found a wonderful forever home. Enjoy your day today Einstein as our very special Saturday Dog of the Day!

Oh, Pam, he is perfect for a Saturday Dog of the Day isn't he?

Somehow our Saturday dogs have a special something that makes them even more appealing. Einstein I think with you it is that *come love me* look in your eyes. Is that the one you whipped out at the shelter when your folks came by. Probably, because I think the minute anyone sees it, they, like I, want to scoop you up and hug you close. You are probably getting a little big for scooping, but I bet you still fit on a lap.

Einstein, thank you for taking the time to reign as our Dog of the Day. You will reach many people today and because of seeing how absolutely wonderful you are, maybe one of them will decide to go out to their local shelter and find their very own Dog of the Day, and Month, and Year, and Lifetime.

You are such a handome fellow, Einstein!! And you have that intelligent look about you, so your name is perfect!! What a glorious story of your being adopted from the shelter and finding a perfect forever home!! You have made my morning, sweetie!! I hope you have the most special Saturday ever because you're the Dog of the Day!

Einstein, you are a beauty!! You look like a black version of my Serenity and you have the same collar as my George, which means that you have impeccable taste!! You are definitely a handsome little man.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Hi Einstein, I'm laughing, it looks like you are thinking right now, WoW, Am I really the Dog of the Day? What a handsome pup you are and I love your name. It sounds like your family knew what they were doing when they picked you out, what a sweetie you are. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Einstein Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra special treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

OH EINSTEIN!
    You are definately a beauty! It sounds like Thanksgiving really was a "Thanksgiving" for you boy! It's always the "tough" looking dogs that are the biggest babies, Not that I'm calling you a baby or anything But you a one handsome looking man, thanks for being our Wonderful Saturday Dog of the Day Einstein

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

EINSTEIN WALTER STONE

I like the sound of that name Sweet boy, and think it
    fits you very well. Intelligent,sweet,loving AND Handsome.
    So happy that you met up with your loving family & now
    have a forever home of your own. Congrats on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! Hugs to you !!!

Oh beautiful, handsome Einstein! It doesn't take a genius to see that you are just about the handsomest, sweetet, smartest doggie in the neighborhood! And how far you have come, from shelter pup to a confident, proud canine, living and loving the good life in the best, most caring forever home, complete with a white picket fence! But I think it is your humans who are the real winners! How blessed they are to have the handsome, adorable, gentle Einstein as their forever friend! Congratulations to you Einstein, our most deserving Saturday Dog of the Day!! Have your Mom or Dad give you a great, big hug from me!!

Doesn't it just warm your heart when you read about people going to the local shelter - falling instantly in love with just one (sometimes two) special pets? Then they take them home, take good care of them, give them tons of love and attention and make them a very important part of their family.

Einstein, your name is absolutely perfect for you. You have made my Saturday just seeing you looking over that fence and "thinking" - "gosh, this is all about ME?"

Big hugs, snuggles, scritches and treats to you today you wonderful boy!

Originally posted by gini
    Doesn't it just warm your heart when you read about people going to the local shelter - falling instantly in love with just one (sometimes two) special pets? Then they take them home, take good care of them, give them tons of love and attention and make them a very important part of their family.
    Yes, Gini, it certainly does!

Einstein! You are sooooo handsome, and what a good name
    Congratulations to a very deserving Saturday DOTD!

Einstein!
    What a handsome and sweet pupster you are. Hope your day was wonderful and you enjoyed being our Dog of the Day today.

Peek a boo, I see you! What a cute dog you are, Einstein. You look like you're all ready for a day of play. I hope you've enjoyed being Dog of the Day. You are one special pup.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06