Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I also need to vent

I also need to vent

I know there's alot of venting threads and stuff but I'm just really upset.

My bestest friend (Kayla) in the intire world is being the biggest b****. She said me and her and our other friends won't be friends in high school because she's becoming popular. She won't hang out with us because it ruins her 'self image'. She didn't invite me to her birthday party which is going on right now... she invited all our other friends. I feel SO left out... I just wanna cry. My parents tell me not to be friends with her because shes so awful. How can you NOT be friends with someone you've hung out with almost everyday for the past two years?? I went over to my friend's house (Michele) yesterday and we were walking her dog and happened to go by Kayla's house. Well she came out with her friends she invited over, they pet the dog and I'm like "Let's go". Michele, Amiee (another friend) and I started to leave and Kayla came up after us with her bike and goes "Are you pissed at me?" and I said yeah, shes like whatever. When she left she said "I don't understand why your so pissed at me!" Well after that she had one of her friends, Mikey, bike up and ask me why I'm mad. I said "How would you feel if your best friend didn't invite you to her birthday party??" She said "Your being overly sensitive". OVERLY SENSITIVE?!? That was IT I hate them I really HATE them. I hate most my friends, I hate school, I'm havin problems with my family and none of my friends care because they don't have divoriced parents and they've acctually got brothers and sisters that live with them. Kayla's reasoning for not inviting me is she doesn't want me to get people sick. I was sick with a sinus infection and now I'm on anti biotics and better. WHat kind of reason is that?!?!?!?!?!?!? UGHHHHHHHH

I'm really sorry this post is so long. I'm just so angry at everyone. I know people have it much harder then me right now, so I can't understand why I feel so bad.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Alot of people have problems with their friends But what she did to you was really mean. I know how you feel about just dropping one of your friends I was friends with another kid that was nice in Middle School but now in High School he brags about ever single thing But sometimes he a good person. Anyways you have the right to be pissed and I would be too. I think that you should either talk to her or ditch her and make new friends that are less crappy

I dropped one of my friends because she was being a total B**** and other reasons. But she really had it coming and now she is BEGGING me to come back. Your friend will be sorry one day. I hope you feel better soon.

Wow, i definitely think you have every right to be angry. If my friends did that to me (which i'm sure they wouldn't) I would be clawing the walls. Maybe the upside of this predicament is that now you can see the person that she probably really is. She may have done similar things to others whilst you were her friend, but then you may not have noticed. I hope that you can sort this out, sounds as if you're having multiple problems, and i really do feel for you. If you want to talk, i'm just a pm away

Zimbabwe 07/13

I'm sorry for you, sweetheart. Your parents are right that ending the friendship should be what to do. "With friends like that, who needs enemies?"
    Concentrate on the other girls (like the one who has the dog) and let that so-called best friend go. It's hard, but it'll be one less thing to worry about. You have enough on your plate without that. Hand in there!

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling a little better. Come Monday Kayla will probably ask me why I'm mad at her. (which is such an obvious question) I'll probably still be angry and want to yell at her. But I won't be really harsh, even though I think she deserves it. It woulden't be right to be really cruel, because then I will just sink to her level.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Ya that's a good idea just be yourself when u tell her how mad you are at her and that you are not gonna be friends with her bcuz she is ditching u bcuz u aren't cool for the people she wants to hang out with that's just messed up I'm sorry for what happened that is just mean what she did.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

I had a friend like this back in middle school. She suddenly became too "cool" to hang out with me or even talk to me in public anymore. However (we were neighbors) after school or at home, she still wanted to hang out and stuff.

I eventually just decided that, if I wasn't worth her time and she had to "hide" me from her "cool" friends, then she wasn't worth my time PERIOD.

You are hitting the spot in your life when you will start to separate the TRUE friends from the not-so-true friends. Its a very hard transition (I didn't hit it until late in high school) but just remember -- it may hurt now, but if you don't break it off asap it will only be harder in the long run. And not on them -- on you!!

And remember: DO NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE!!!

facebook

Things will get better, you just wait!
    I had a horrid "friend". Its not even funny how she made me feel. We used to be so close that you couldn't seperate us. And then I became friends with another girl and I introduced the two. Well, now if we're all in a group together, I'm left out as my old friend completely ignores me most of the time as she gives all her attention to my other friend. And if I tell her that I'm feeling left out, she tells me that I "don't always have to be the center of attention"... its really sad because I had helped her through so much, like her parents getting divorced. (this was all last year)
    And that year I went through a major depression stage (my grandmum died and all of my family was fighting, my father lost his job due to downsizing, and thats only half of it). I started cutting (which I still do...a little) and attempted suicide (twice). I really don't see how I made it through that year... but now I'm glad I did.
    I dropped that friend. And my life is so much better. I've made some new friends, real friends. I just had to give it time.
    And you have the right to feel upset, but you shouldn't feel bad. You deserve better if she treats you so horrid.

EDIT// sorry this was so long... I know you didn't want to hear me complain about last year. Thats actually the first time I told anyone about some of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    Things will get better, you just wait!
    I had a horrid "friend". Its not even funny how she made me feel. We used to be so close that you couldn't seperate us. And then I became friends with another girl and I introduced the two. Well, now if we're all in a group together, I'm left out as my old friend completely ignores me most of the time as she gives all her attention to my other friend. And if I tell her that I'm feeling left out, she tells me that I "don't always have to be the center of attention"... its really sad because I had helped her through so much, like her parents getting divorced. (this was all last year)
    And that year I went through a major depression stage (my grandmum died and all of my family was fighting, my father lost his job due to downsizing, and thats only half of it). I started cutting (which I still do...a little) and attempted suicide (twice). I really don't see how I made it through that year... but now I'm glad I did.
    I dropped that friend. And my life is so much better. I've made some new friends, real friends. I just had to give it time.
    And you have the right to feel upset, but you shouldn't feel bad. You deserve better if she treats you so horrid.

EDIT// sorry this was so long... I know you didn't want to hear me complain about last year. Thats actually the first time I told anyone about some of that stuff.
    OMG It sounds like you had a horrible year! I'm so sorry you had such a hard time. This is the reason I hate me feeling bad for myself... some people have it harder. Like you! I'm sorry and I hope you feel better now.

And Jessika, your right. That's kind of what Kayla is like.

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's nice to know your not the only one who goes through this stuff.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Don't feel bad about feeling bad for yourself! Its part of being human!

Wow, that would make me feel really sad too, but the bright side is that now you know what kind of person she is.

If one of my friends said something so hurtful and rude, I would never want to speak to them again. You deserve better friends then that.

She said me and her and our other friends won't be friends in high school because she's becoming popular. She won't hang out with us because it ruins her 'self image'.
    Is this girl for REAL??? She needs to get over herself real quick!! Who the hell does she think she is?? Paris Hilton?? PUHLEEEEZE!!!

She's a snot and does NOT deserve your friendship.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Is this girl for REAL??? She needs to get over herself real quick!! Who the hell does she think she is?? Paris Hilton?? PUHLEEEEZE!!!

She's a snot and does NOT deserve your friendship.

Well said!

Seriously I just wouldnt bother with her, She cant treat people like that so dont let yourself feel bad shes the one who needs some sense put in her

I agree. Thanks.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*