Thread: Gina, Miles and IMOM UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Gina, Miles and IMOM UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE

Gina's IMOM application has been accepted. They are raising funds to help Miles.

For those of you following Miles' injury: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=100073, I wanted to let you know that IMOM is working very hard to raise funds for the upcoming surgery. You can follow the progress and get regular updates at: http://p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommuni...icID=859.topic

You can send in a donation at: http://www.imom.org/donation/ Make sure to use the DEDICATED Donation option. In the Comments box, type in: EF - Miles Pasini

The volunteers at IMOM have been singing Gina's praises for all the hard work she has done to make sure that Miles gets the best treatment.

Please cross-post as time is of the essence to get Miles the treatment he requires. I will copy this thread to the General board.

UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE

Thanks to all of you - IMOM has raised almost the entire $700. Thank you! Thank you! Miles should be on the road to recovery soon.

Gina has asked me to let you know that if any of you want to make additional donations, to please PM her so that she can give you her mailing address. You can mail the donations directly to her. See, Gina still has to pay $1,500 back to Care Credit. IMOM does not raise funds for that portion of the bill.

Thanks to you all, this nightmare will soon be over for Gina and her entire Ark!
    Lisa

ADDITIONAL UPDATE

IMOM has just posted in Gina's thread there that they have already raised $751 !! Sooooo, send any additional funds directly to Gina.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 03-05-2006 at 05:47 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Help! AVS error

I keep trying to process the payment, but keep getting "AVS error". It tells me to go back and try again.

What am I doing wrong??? Anyone else having trouble?

Catty1

Thats Great That Gina Is Getting Some Help With Her Dear Cat,and That He Is Getting The Vet Help That He Needs.
    Thats Great News For Gina,and Happy News For Us.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Did it!

Clicked on "credit card" and got the option of PayPal...used that and it's all fine!

Money for Miles!

hugs
    Catty1

I just wanted to send my prayers to Miles for his surgery. They are so resilient and Miles is still young; I'm sure he'll bounce back quickly. Good luck!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Thanks Everyone!!

you awesome friends, my heart is crying!

I was so relieved that either amputation/intramedullary has about the same estimate so IMOM could help me with donations and have our ball rolling!

I just made new updated thread on my little mighty miles -

kuhio, most of all, thank you so very much for doing this, going through everything with me since the very night miles cracked his leg. oh heck, you don't know how much staying with us 24/7 means ultimately a lot to me.

((((many many warm hugs)))) to all!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Is there a place at IMOM where we can see how much has been raised?

Miles is in all our prayers, regardless of whether he ends up a 3-legger or a bionic 4-legger, he'll still be Miles and Miles of orange fur long!

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Is there a place at IMOM where we can see how much has been raised?
    IMOM doesn't do an update every day, but this link should get you to the right message board to check every now and then: Fund Updates

They are all volunteers and have "regular" jobs. Barbara (the Treasurer) does her best to post updated numbers every few days.

managed to donate (isn't paypal wonderful??) just wish I could have sent more - thank you for raising this
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Bump - See Update

This is so great I want to thank you all too . the support has been so wonderful for Miles and Gina . I have tolsd Gina i want to send thaknk yous to you all (being unempolyed right now I want to help .) so I am making specail thank yous. I can not get the names from Imom so if you do donate please pm me so i can add you. Thank you
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel