Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Me...a meowmie in the making?

Oh, Mrs Pops, you are now Meowmie to two beautiful furkids, no doubt about it! And bless you and your family for the care you have given them.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    I love those shots of Emmy getting head scritchies! What eyes! And Brownie is gorgeous!

I have heard on PT that a simple warm shelter can be made from a large Styrofoam cooler turned upside down with the lid on, and a door cut in it. Depending on your climate, add wool blankies or a bit of hay!

Would be interesting to hear from people that have cats AND birds and how they did it.

Bless you - they sure chose you!

Catty1
    Awww!! I agree

Mango! two years ago. now he is a Big Boy

You Are Having Some Interesting Cat Stories.
    And I Hope That You Cah Help Brownie And Kitty,and Maybe Help Them With Furr Ever Homes.
    Especially Brownie Who Looks As Though He Needs Some Loving Guardians To Love Him And Keep Him Happy.
    Good Luck With Your Soon To Be Kittys.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I join everyone else in thanking you for taking care of these two cats that someone else, heartlessly, threw away. I am sure you will be rewarded one day with Emmy allowing you to really cuddle her. Perhaps when you are sitting outside more often during the warmer months.

Brownie looks like an unaltered male to me - I see the larger, heavier head size and battle scars that look just the same as the unaltered tom I took in just over a year ago. I hate to push you to do more, but a trip to the vet would be very useful. If Brownie is an altered tom, he will continue to get battle wounds with the risk of some getting abcessed.

Welcome to the cat side of town!

Bless you for taking care of these cats. You have made a lot of progress with them (esp. Emmy).
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A Meowmie in the making

Welcome to the PT Cat Club!!! Of course you can join us!!! Em and Brownie are two beautiful kitties in desperate need of love and attention. Fortunately they found you. We can never know what these poor kitties have been through since being abandoned to fend for themselves. But now they know they have a safe and loving haven where they are always welcome. You've done a wonderful thing. Groucho says you're a real kitty hero and sends you lots of purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses for caring enough to help these two beauties!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Yes, dear, you have been Chosen.

Although, after your next wedding, and move out, you may have to battle your mom for custody ...

Catty, our Popcornbird, her birdies - and "her" kitties are in sunny, warm California. Not much for climate worries there!

Popcornmeowmie! What a great story. I hope Brownie and Emma will become friends, and that Brownie puts on some weight, too. Keep us updated, and it would be great if you could get them both to the whitecoats. I like the idea of a styrofoam cooler 'house'. Cheap, light, and easy to make.

It definitely sounds like you have been chosen. Samson chose us in a similar fashion, and he's been with us for three years now. (Right now, he is cuddling in my lap with his chin resting on my left arm, making typing with my left hand very difficult.)

i reckon brownie has the cutestlook ever. well done for lookin after those cats. it makes me jealous theres no little strays around here. heaps of big burmeses

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

11. I cannot believe how much your Emmy looks like my Eddie! Congrats Mrs. Meowmie Popcornbird.

Great story and pictures. Yes, your family has been chosen by these two strays. Congrats on being a cat meowmie!!!

Welcome to the fold PCB, how awesome, yes i always believe there is a sign above my home that is only visible to cats in my neighbourhood, it reads something along the lines, SUCKER FOR KITTIES LIVES HERE, maybe you are blessed to have the same one above your home lol, yes it appears you have indeed been chosen, I have yet to chose a kitty of my own, they have all made their way here one way or another and my hubby chose my Lexie, congratulations are in order i think to a new Meowmie, keep us posted on the progress, wonderful to see how happy and content they look, must say young Emmy looks extremely healthy, are you sure kitty is a stray, maybe Emmy just likes your home better, some kitties just don't get enough human attention and affection and wander to a better home, they are pretty darn smart don't you think?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aaaaawwwwww!

(And welcome to the Cat Side!)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

What beautiful kitties you have been mixing with! Well done you and your family for keeping them around and gaining their trust. Now you will keep us informed on what happens with them, won't you?