Thread: Niles

Niles

OMG he is so totally beautiful!!! A very lovely boy with those big round dark button eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Niles!!!

That might be the sweetest bunny picture I have ever seen. What a beautiful little boy you are, Niles. And so smart!! You can do tricks!!! What a guy!!!

Congratulations on being the softest, smartest, most handsome Bunny of the Day!!!

Oh my gosh, be still my heart. Niles you are beautiful, look at that face, you look like an angel. I love your snow white coat. That photo of you is wonderful. Anyone can tell how much your human loves you, and I can certainly see why. You are so smart and affectionate and maybe a little independent. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Niles, our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    I'm sure you will get some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

Wow Niles, you got to be the prettiest little bun I have ever seen! You are such a smart little bunny! I hope you get lots of love on this special day!

I'm in LOVE!
    Niles is one of the sweetiest bunnies I've seen in a long time. What eyes! What a face! What talent! Congrats on being our sweet Pet of the Day today!

ahem, Miz Sophie... do you like younger men if so, here's one for YOU what a handsome boy - if I don't get a bunny now I just don't know what I'm gonna do

BEAUTIFUL CUDDLEY NILES

You are one of the MOST HANDSOME Bunsters that
    I've ever seen. I loved your story. What a fun little
    guy to share your life with. Congrats to your Niles on
    being chosen as today's PET OF THE DAY !!!

Former User Guest
    What a cutie you are Niles, my godness! That must be the sweetest bunny pic I've seen for a while, you look so soft and fluffy too. Congrats Niles (love that name, I watch Frasier...) our very cute bun-bun of the day!

A beautiful bunners boy to grace our screens today. Just look at you!!! Aren't you the cutest bunny. I loved reading all about you and your special kisses - I am just plain jealous!

Enjoy your special honor today and aren't we all so very lucky to have met you?

NILES

You have got to be the sweetest little bunny i have ever seen. You are just soooo adorable sweet Niles. I would just love to have you climb on my shoulder and give me little bunny kisses too.
    Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day. Lots of bunny kisses and cuddlies for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm speechless!! What a beautiful, precious, sweet and fluffy bunster boy you are Niles! I'd be jumping for joy at the sight of you! Your human is so lucky to have you there, patiently waiting to greet her with such love, and kisses too, each and every day! You are soooooooooo cute!! Congratulations to adorable little Niles, our most beautiful little Bunny Pet of the Day! Niles, your little bunny paws are too adorable!!)

A Twin!!!

Niles, what a beautiful boy you are!! And you have a "twin"...my bunny Robbie has the same coloring, button eyes and helicopter ears. Like most men , as you get older you are going to get MORE handsome! Your coloring will deepen on your face, ears and back and then you will be truly magnificent!!!

Your mom has done a wonderful job in getting you socialized with people. What a truly gorgeous bunny you are!

Lovely Niles!

Wow, I have missed a lot by not logging on to petoftheday in a while!

Niles, you are quite possibly the most ravishing rabbit I have ever laid eyes on! My sweet little Pippi wants to know if you would like to go on a date (after she is spayed--in a few weeks, perhaps?).

Please tell your Mommy about the proposal, and have a beautiful belated Pet of the Day-Day!

Best wishes and much love!
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~