Thread: Remus-in-a-Box

Remus-in-a-Box

Remus, right now, is sleeping snugly in a box I unearthed while cleaning today. I guess I won't be throwing that box out anytime soon! . He has a bed, he has his cat tree...of course the box is much much more apealing

No matter what kind of box it is,it always gets the most attention.A simple box out ranks all toys in my house too

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Box? BED! A nice place to be for a kitty. Haven't met a kitty yet that didn't love a box!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Remus-in-a-box

I don't know what is is with kitties and boxes. Groucho loves them! Maybe it's because they make great hidey places, a wonderful place to play, boxes are snug and secure. One night we ordered take-out from a local pizza restaurant that was delivered in the top of a box. Maybe it was the smell of the food, but Groucho immediately staked his claim to it. When it comes to boxes, it seems that one size fits all kitties. No matter how big the cat and how small the box, cats ALWAYS manage to fit into it comfortably. Cats are so easily amused by the darndest things
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Many years ago I adopted a kitten whom we named "Honey". He was a darling little tabby.

It was a beautiful spring day, and the girls and I went out for a while; when we came home, Honey was nowhere to be found. We looked high and low, upstairs and in the basement, but no Honey to be found. I was getting a bit frantic and running out of ideas, hoping against hope that he didn't manage to escape.

All of a sudden one of my girls yelled "I found him!!". Where was he?

He managed to squeeze into a shoe box I had...not any shoebox, but a Dr. Scholl's sandals shoebox. If anyone remembers these, the box slid into a sleeve instead of having a lid. The box had been open about 2" and he managed to squirm in there and have a nice nap (while we were running around like maniacs looking for him!).

So I know about cats and boxes!!!

I give mine boxes now, but nice ones with holes in them!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

The Found Cats Too Seem To Love Boxes,as They All Seem To Like Being In A Small Enclosed Area Where They Feel Safe And Sound.
    The Found Cats Are Like That Too,one Day I Will Have To Pay The Contractor To Put A Series Of Boxes Together And Enclose The Back Porch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boxes are the BEST!!!