Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Monty

Magnificent Monty

Monty sweetheart, what an adorable kitten you were and I'll bet you are still gorgeous! British Blues are beautiful cats and you are certainly no exception. Perhaps you are not quite so playful as you used to be, but I hope you have a fabulous day today, full of all the things you love.

You know, we would just love to be able to see pictures of you now. Might you be able to persuade your purrson to post a few?

Congratulations, beautiful boy!

Oh Monty, what a gorgeous blue kitty you are! It seems you make sure you get the attention you need. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Monty, how gorgeous boy you are! I, too, would love to see some pictures of you now!

You are very lucky having another house to go in and many friends to play with when your humans decide to "abandon" you the whole day!

I am pretty sure your neighbourhood is safe, but be careful outside, boy

I hope you have a very special day, Monty!

Magnificent Monty

OMG Monty you are just a adorable sweetheart.. My girls hearts are pounding wanting to meet you..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I too thought that, while good for Monty to have a home to visit, he should be kept inside.
    Oh but what a handsome boy!
    Congratulations, Handsome

WHAT A FACE!!!!!
    Looks as cute as a button and sounds as bad as a little devil. I just want to reach into my computer and give this Monty a big kiss!!!!
    Thanks for sharing your baby with us this morning, Montys' Mom; your boy is an excellent COTD.

The gang: NoNoNicky, Benson, Emma,Minnie-Me, Robbie, Ellie-May and Fast Eddy.

Meooooow Monty

Congrat's from the cat household here in the USA Monty!
    Your kitten photo is stunning. How very handsome you are
    You have a fantastic life with your current kitty siblings. 'sorry to hear that you litter mates didn't make it

It sounds like you have a wonderful life in Britain and we are very happy for you. Have many, many more fun years and enjoy your day as the cat of the day.......

Pearl, Keiko & June

Monty you are about the Cutest Kitten that I have seen in a long time.
    You have such a Gorgeous Blue Color to you,and the Happiest Face that I have seen.
    I too would love to see you all grown up,and we pray that your Guardians can dowmload some photos of you Monty,All grown Up.
    The Found Cats,Porchies and Angels send You a Mighty Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW Monty Our New COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh LOOK at that face! Gorgeous and cute enough to get away with all the mischief stamped all over it!

I just wanna hug that cuddly blue boy!

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful blue Monty!

Blog Entries

Magnificent Monty

Meeew to you, Magnificent Monty, the Prince of England. What a cutie-patootie you are -- or, mew, since you are not a wee baby anymore, maybe "divine, feline handsome cat you are" is a more exact description of you!

A zany purrsonality plus extreme cuteness is a very nice combination in a feline. Meeow, have your purrents considered making you and indoor kitty which is so much safer for you? Just a thought... I'm an indoor kitty and can vouch that this is a very good way to live.

Have a wonderful day today being our handsome Cat of the Day. Celebrate this honour with your humans in a very special way. Our wish for you is a very long, healthy, happy life -- loved and cherished by your humans which is the very minimum every pet deserves.

Pawpatties, nosekisses, fancy figure 8's and headbumps from me, Norman the Cat and my KatMa & Paw-Paw send you lots of virtual kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Monty is too cute

Monty is just the cutest kitty I have seen except for my "bratcat" Newman. What nice fur he has!!

How gorgeous you are Monty! I love your picture! Congratulations on COTD! You seem very deserving! Keep having fun and be careful when you go outside!

Monty, I just sat this morning and stared at your picture for the longest time. I don't think I would ever tire of looking at you.

I am so happy that you have a home where you are loved and appreciated.

I don't think that there is an adjective available that can sum up how exquisite you are.

Golly, what a remarkable color. Monty is not merely British Blue, he's PERIWINKLE! Are you named for the World War II general, or for the star of A Place in the Sun?

Enjoy your special day with your kitty friends, and be careful you don't meet anything bigger and badder than yourself outside.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    What a beauty you are, sweet Monty. I love it that your meowmie says you are insane I have an insane kitty too who also enjoys "water sports" and love him to bits! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10