Hi all - I'm pretty new here but have already decided to check here first whenever I sign on my computer.
So many helpful, friendly people. And the pictures just make me sit here with a silly grin on my face.
I have two kitties. *Stinky Pete*(Petey) is my five year old girl. I saved her from running wild off the street when she was about 8 weeks old. Someone had dumped her close to my job and after watching her for eight hours I coaxed her to me with a piece of Canadian Bacon. She farted so bad the first week I had her, she earned that name. When I finally learned she was a girl (the vet informed me when I brought her to be fixed) she was already answering to Petey, so that's her name. She's about 13 pounds of grey-striped love.
*Wilbur* is my problem child. Pure black (well, a few white hairs on his chest), 3 years old and mouthy as a Siamese. I adopted him from a friend's cat's unexpected litter, sight unseen at 7 weeks. Just wanted a male kitty to keep Petey company. She hasn't forgiven me yet for all the trouble he inflicts on her! Runs me and Petey ragged.
Glad I'm here! Looking forward to learning and sharing.