Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Community Service??

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    The closest I come to acting like a dog is when I'm playing with the dogs. My father taught Ethan to bark, but only if you bark at him first. So my family looks rather unique, barking at our own dogs!
    lol! If you surprise Lily she barks, but she doesnt really bark that much. When we came in tonight she started yapping like a car alarm.
    (she thinks shes a big Rottie!)
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    lol! If you surprise Lily she barks, but she doesnt really bark that much. When we came in tonight she started yapping like a car alarm.
    Frisk is the same way. He's the smallest dog in the house, but he acts like the biggest! I love the big dogs trapped in the little dog's body.

EXACTLY! Its too cute!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

I had a friend a long time ago that had a fifteen pound brindle-colored mutt named Wolf. He knew about 20 tricks, but my favorite was when he whispered. First he would speak - loud bark - then my friend would go *Shhh* and Wolf would bark really softly. He was a great dog! RIP, Wolf.

???
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

-ooh you're lucky you only have to do 40 in 4 years.
    I have to do 120 hours in my junior and senior year (not counting summer before junior year)

But usually the couseling center at your school ( or career center if you have one) has some ideas and contact info or you could find out what your friends are doing and volunteer with them, that makes everything more fun!

Same here for Girl Scouts I have to do 120 hours and I have around 20 so far. I work at a vet since my sister-in-law is a vet and I help with the animals that need homes and the ones that are going to get ready for a check up I washed them walked them and feed them and if they needed medications for the virus and kennel cough I gave it to them I worked with small dogs, big dogs and also cats. I'm also working at a shelter since you can be 14 over here and I'm working with them with files since I love doing that and working with the animals inside that need to be walked and fed etc.... Also I work at a place where the homeless can go and eat and also people to buy food and the money goes to the homeless and the children that need help in our world we sort the food. Take the buyers to the stations and all that fun stuff. I love doing community services. It's something I do in my spare time!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Meowm
    I had a friend a long time ago that had a fifteen pound brindle-colored mutt named Wolf. He knew about 20 tricks, but my favorite was when he whispered. First he would speak - loud bark - then my friend would go *Shhh* and Wolf would bark really softly. He was a great dog! RIP, Wolf.

I'm a little confused what is this related about community service?!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

It probably goes along with everyone else who was talking about dogs:

Originally Posted by Chilli
    The closest I come to acting like a dog is when I'm playing with the dogs. My father taught Ethan to bark, but only if you bark at him first. So my family looks rather unique, barking at our own dogs!

Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13

Originally Posted by Chilli
    Frisk is the same way. He's the smallest dog in the house, but he acts like the biggest! I love the big dogs trapped in the little dog's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Almita
    I love doing community services. It's something I do in my spare time!
    Same! I cant start mine until next year, but i've already been volunteering at a bunch of places. its a good thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by G.P.girl
    Same! I cant start mine until next year, but i've already been volunteering at a bunch of places. its a good thing to do.

Ya like for high school I can't start until next year also and I just love doing it and wish I could do it now and have it count! Its a fun thing to do to help people/pets and etc...
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Thank you everybody!!!
    I have some ideas
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan