Thread: kari

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

kari

Well, I just remembered I hadn't put an introduction up...so, here goes...I started out on Pet Talk over two years ago as guster girl, and, really wish I had just stuck with that name, but, I couldn't log in on a computer I used at work for some reason, so, I had to create a new account. Between the two, though, I have over 8000 posts. Not to shabby.

When I first arrived, I lived with my boyfriend and we had a Bengal cat named Lock. Lock is still living with Chris in Carrollton, Texas. He's a gorgeous boy. I also had a hairless rat named Luli and a dwarf hamster named Houdini Jingles. They have both since passed away, poor little souls.

Now, it's just me and Finn. I'll be 30 in September, and, he and I live in Columbia, South Carolina on the lake with my parents. He is loved by everyone. Finn was born on Christmas Eve 2003. He is absolutely wonderful. Very active, sweet, affectionate, and, goofy. He's been my constant companion, and, is the much better part of this package deal.

Pet Talk is a great place to be to talk about your furry family.

Nice to meet y'all.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hi to one of my most very favorite Pet Talkers of all Pet Talkers! You know me and the girls love you and Finn Kari It's a pleasure being on this board with you two

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Finn and Finn's mama! It will take me a while to learn all's names, but I'm loving it here.
    Sorry about the babies you lost! Losing a pet is like losing a relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Hi to one of my most very favorite Pet Talkers of all Pet Talkers! You know me and the girls love you and Finn Kari It's a pleasure being on this board with you two
    The feeling is completely mutual.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Meowm
    Hello Finn and Finn's mama! It will take me a while to learn all's names, but I'm loving it here.
    Sorry about the babies you lost! Losing a pet is like losing a relative.
    Yes, it is...they are like family...just like my quote says, "the idea that some lives matter less...". It's so very true...no matter how tiny or short lived a life is, it's still hard when it's lost.

Hey Kari! Nice to meet you agian.

Welcome to pet talk