Thread: Cosmo

Cosmo

Cosmo, you are just gorgeous! It sounds like you have a very active life and are a very happy pup! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cosmo, you are so handsome! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you have a great day and get to play outside. Enjoy your special day.

Hi Cosmo!!

Good morning to our very handsome DOTD, Cosmo! We notice you look like you're ready for some action in your photo big guy. We can tell from your bio that you just plain love life don't you buddy? We could immediately see why your loving human thinks you're such a cool dude. Life with you must be pretty interesting and pretty busy! Congrats on your very big day Cosmo. We hope you get to have lots of play today. Better wait for warmer weather for a swim though. Take it easy on the kitty so you won't get a smack in the face cute guy Please tell your loving human, and birthday partner, to give you some big kisses from us today and we wish all of you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cosmo...What a beautiful baby you are. You have the prettiest blue eyes.
    I bet you are very special to your family. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations Cosmo!

Good Morning Gorgeous!
    Those eyes of yours are so blue, I think I'm sitting here falling in love with you

CHASE! What a wonderful game, it's my husky girl Roxey's favorite game too..she could play it all day! Now about the swimming, maybe you could come and teach her. She jumped into the lake once from the dock and didn't realize there was no bottom now she's kind of afraid but I know if she had a friend like you to do it with she'd love it

I hope you have a wonderful day today boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cosmo

Oh, Cosmo, I think I'm in love! You are soooo beautiful, and those eyes!! What a fun life you have, and its great to hear you are so good with kids. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Cosmo! You sound like a wild and crazy kind of guy, lots of fun to be with, except if you're a kitty. (Star doesn't understand why kitties never like her as much as she likes them, either ) You sound all-husky to me! That's pretty cool that you like to swim, the only water my Star & Sherman like is the FROZEN kind! Have a great time on your special day, handsome!

Oooh la la, what a handsome blue-eyed fellow we have as our DOTD! I too am in love Cosmo.

Have a wonderful day doll.

Oh Cosmo you are so gorgeous! I can't resist those beautiful blue eyes, I'm such a sucker for huskies. It sounds like you are a very special dog who loves to play and loves kids, you couldn't get any better! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Nice Dog

Great shot!!! Swiming in Greenbay... when does the ice thaw?????

What a handsome guy you are Cosmo! You sound like such an awesome friend - your family is very lucky. Congrats to CUTE COSMO!!

Hi Cosmo,

You sure are a handsome pup sweetheart. Hope your day
    today is extra special as you celebrate you new status as our
    super DOG OF THE DAY. Long happy & healthy life to you baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

*Ahem* Cosmo...don't mind if I call you a very handsome Play Boy! Have fun with the kids and the cat today!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi there handsome Cosmo! I have to apologize to you and your family, sweetheart! I never miss a Dog of the Day but yesterday a snow storm kept me from getting on line and singing your praises!!! What a beautiful boy you are, Cosmo! I have to admit, seeing your lovely photo, that gorgeous Husky face with those stunning blue eyes, brought a tear or two to my eyes...happy tears. You look so much like my girl Cody, a red Husky who left for the Bridge a bit ago. I know, oh how I know how very special you Husky "angels of the snow are..." You beautiful life is just beginning sweetheart and you know what Cosmo? Your family's deep love for you will only grow stronger with each passing year Congratulations to you beautiful Cosmo, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!! Sending you all my love and bunches of hugs and kisses to commemorate your special day! Hope your Mom will pass along a few extra treats to you, too!