Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Callie

Archy also likes to eat the tails off the mice. We found this out years ago when we first got him, and we put a stop to it. I figured he was just chewing them off, but we caught him in the act so that was it. Snipped those babies off the mice before he gets them.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Prayers coming your way from Canada.
    {{hugs}}
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie

Prayers for Callie and her worried Mommie! There is nothing that worries us more than a sickly fur kid.. I know I am far more protective and quicker to worry about mine that I was my skin kids.. simply because skin kids can talk and tell you what hurts but these fur babies depend completely on us to figure out they are sick and make them well. Please keep us posted.. I will watch for updates so post them asap!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Callie went all day without vomiting until ten minutes before I came to get her. Surgery it is. I still have concerns regarding if her heart can handle the surgery but I have comfort in the thought that I have done everything I could. She knows I love her.

Tracey, I did want to say that I don't want you to feel bad if it is a tail from one of the toys. I give them those toys all the time and even thought when I got them that I should cut them off..but I didn't. I'm not quite sure what she could have gotten into but hope at least there is something there so that we can figure out what is wrong and remove it.

She will spend the weekend at the emergency clinic and most likely the entire week afterwards. I'm leaving for CA Tuesday afternoon and will not return until Sunday; hubby comes home tonight from NYC but works 10+ hr/days so cannot check on her.

I feel very confident that my vet will do a good job. I know nothing is 100% but I can only pray that she will pull through this. These past two weeks have been horrible for her; between finding out about her heart murmur to her vomiting this week I don't think I can take much more. I just cannot imagine her not being here. I love her too much.

This was her on the 18th of February being her nawtee self:

This is from today and her ultrasound shaved belly:

She still enjoys ear scritches:

I will update everyone as soon as her surgery is completed. Thank you for your prayers.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

POOR CALLIE!!!! I have NEVER had any luck with FORCE feeding a cat!!! They always have vomited no matter how slow it was done!!! Please give Callie many kisses on her shaved tummy!!! Prayers for a good outcome are heading out to Callie(and Mom,too!)!
    Nine is Fine!!

meowing prayers across new zealand fora cat in need.

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

Callie, we are praying for you! Praying extra hard that you make a full and complete recovery!!

Be brave, sweet girl. (Your tummy looks extra sweet and needs some gentle rubs)

RUb RUB RUb
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Prayers for Callie.