Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Roxy...*vent*

Roxy...*vent*

Ok, no I'm not mad at Roxy and I think quite a few of you are going to like what I'm about to say. Please don't get mad at me for this, because I really have had a bad day, and Roxy's situation makes it worse.
    Ok. So at 1 o' clock animal control shows up at our doorstep saying that someone reported to them that Roxy got no attention, stayed outside 24/7, we didnt feed her, she was completely ignored, etc. YES one of these things is true, but it HAS changed now. Anyways back to the vent. YES We feed Roxy, and yes she used to stay outside all the time, but now she doesnt. My mom has officially allowed Roxy to stay in our laundry room some of the time. I have to walk her more, and pay alot more attention to her. (Walking her is technically a chore now.) I am going to do this, and I never actually ignored Roxy. I love her more than ever, she is my heart, and my soul. My soulmate. My mom said if I didnt want to do this that we could rehome Roxy, but I really think I can make her life better. The person who reported me is basically the vent. I have high suspicions it was a PT'er who I *thought* was a friend. and THEY KNOW who they are. Like I said Roxy's life is improving alot, she's getting more attention, more walks, etc...I'm not trying to start an argument, it's just a vent, and a goodbye. For the time being I am leaving PT, and I will miss you all, especially the people I am close to, very much.
    ETA: I'm still sticking around for the siggy swap.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

oh bri! You told me about this on MSN and i am truly sorry this happened. Im sorry you have to leave PT. We will still talk on Msn
    Still Luv Ya Girly!
    Mommy's Little Girl

It's ok if you feel that leaving will be the best... I'll miss you
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Brianna I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope you come back soon

I am so sorry this happened Brianna! Please come back soon.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

i´m sorry you feel bad, but hey it´s better that you can have Roxy inside now isnt it?? and please dont leave just take a healthy break, and come back when you feel ready............if you need anything you know my mail
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I don't understand a few things here. Firstly.. these two statements should never cross.
    I love her more than ever, she is my heart, and my soul. My soulmate.
    (Walking her is technically a chore now.)
    If the first statement is true then it should not be a chore to walk her.

Secondly, How could someone on PT report you without knowing your exact location?

You said you were leaving PT many times now so I'm going to take this post with a grain of salt and move on like I have previously.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm sorry this happened. I'm sure there are two sides to this and every story, but I'm not here to judge. I'll miss you.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    I don't understand a few things here. Firstly.. these two statements should never cross.

If the first statement is true then it should not be a chore to walk her.

Secondly, How could someone on PT report you without knowing your exact location?

You said you were leaving PT many times now so I'm going to take this post with a grain of salt and move on like I have previously.
    I didnt mean Chore as in a bad thing, I meant that its going to become like a Daily Ritual, because I have to take time to do it. (My life is quite hectic lately, and I truly have been wanting to walk Roxy, just havent had the time.)
    Oh, and location, because a few people who I *thought* were friends have my addy.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Living on a chain outside 24/7 is NO LIFE for a dog. I hope you finally see this and Roxy gets the care and attention she deserves.

First off let me say I don't agree with whomever did this to you, especially if it was someone whom you trusted on pettalk.

I know your trying to do what you can for Roxy, I do have to admit that your Mom makes me angry allowing the cute little dog in the house and not Roxy, my small dog is hell on wheels and has destroyed more, peed and pooped on more than casey ever dreamed of.

That being said I know your a minor and doing whats in your power.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm not sure, but I took it as chore meaning she has to do it because her mom made it part of the chores. If I called something a chore (I'm older and I don't have "chores") then it would be something I didn't want to do.

Guys, can we please not start questioning! I think Briana is upset enough and questioning her isn't going to help this situtation. PM her privatley if you have to ask that badly.

I will say this, the fact that Roxy is not outside all the time makes me very happy. I hate to hear about outside only dogs. It breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by My Peanuts
    I will say this, the fact that Roxy is not outside all the time makes me very happy. I hate to hear about outside only dogs. It breaks my heart.
    Maybe I can finally convince my mom she belongs inside. There's a dog down the street who I feel sorry for now. It lives on about a maybe 5 foot chain and never gets walked. The only time I see the owners are when they come out and tell it to shut up.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan