Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the lion cat, LEO

Blog Entries

the lion cat, LEO

Leo, you are one handsome pussycat. I think, mew-mew, my KatMa has fallen in love with you. You do remind her very much of darling PaddyPaws [b. 1981 d. 1996] who was a sweet boy too.

We love to read about rescued pets because who is more loving than a pet who now has a wonderful domain [palace, castle] to rule over with loving purrsons to love and cherish them? Mew, meeow, I think no pet is more loving or more loved than a rescue.

Live a long, healthy life, always cherished and adored because you and every pet deserves that as a birthright. May the haughty little Persian who graced your human's life for 14 years be your guardian angel.

Celebrate today in style because, mew-mew, you are our very special Cat of the Day for March 1st 2006.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Leo,
    You have the most beautiful pastel colored fur. You look so loving and gentle in your photo.
    It is such fun to have an opinionated cat who is willing to share his every thought with all who will listen.
    Congrats to Leo on COTD honors and continue to take good care of your Mom.

Lovely Leo!

What a smart, loving baby you are! You are indeed a wonderful child for your meowmie, and chatting to all and sundry.

What about the other two? Maybe they carry big, bad brooms - I know a lot of kitties don't like them! But Meowmie will protect you.

Wishing you many many loving and talkative years, darling COTD Leo!

Catty1

Gorgeous Leo!

Leo may very well be the prettiest cat I have EVER seen - and I have seen some cats! I'm sure he's just worried about the cleaning and maintaining because they are the two ways his territory gets rearranged the most. Lots of new smells to investigate, and so many things not exactly where they were before. He's really just beautiful and I wish I could reach out and pet him!

Leo is one very handsome young man! I love the bushy tail, and your coloring is "to die for"!!!!!

Congratulations on COTD! Have fun today and scritchies for you on your fuzzy belly!

Leo,you have the coloring of a real Lion,and are such a comfort to your Meowmie.
    You are Your Meowmies Best Friend and a Source of Strength to help her fight her illness.
    The Found Cats send you both a Mighty Lion RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR For Leos Best Friend and Leonine LEO COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Leo, I chuckled reading about your being thought a girl and then found to be a boy. The same thing happened with our Chauncey At the shelter, the card on the cage said "female." So we named him Ivory (because we already had Ebony and he was totally white at the time). To our surprise a few days later, we discovered that we had a little boy, so Chauncey got a new name too. Chauncey passed over Rainbow Bridge in Dec 2003...he was a special boy!

You are a handsome boy,Leo, and we enjoyed "meeting" you today. So glad you are such comfort to your "Meowmie." Congrats on being a very special Cat of the Day!!! And thanks for bringing memories of our boy too!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a champagne-colored cutie you are Leo! Such a manly cat with such beauuuutiful eyes! Congrats to LOVELY LEO!!

Leo the Lion!

My goodness Leo! What a handsome kitty face that greeted me this morning! Your meowmie is SO lucky to have found you and you obviously take such good care of her.

May you have a happy COTD and hopefully that awful cleaning lady and maintenance man won't drop by!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a lovely and loving little lion! Congratulations on your special day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Leo,

What a sweet, handsome, gentle soul you are! You sound like the perfect companion!

You are very handsome. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, what a handsome boy you are Leo! If only we could "bottle" your coloring! "Chmapagne" is the perfect description for not only your coat, but your bubbly purrrsonality as well! It seems that you and your human are both surivivors and I have to believe that a higher power had a hand in making this heavenly match a reality! It warms my heart to know that your person has such a sweet and gentle, loyal and loving furkid to make her/his life so joyful! I can't imagine a kitty more deserving of our "top cat" crown that you, sweetheart! Here's to a very special and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...and many, many more years of companionship and unconditional love with your very special human Hugs and purrrs to you dear, adoorable Leo from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

A beautiful kitty. Looks and sounds like he enjoys being babied, too. Hoping for many years of Leo-ness.

Lovable Leo

What a blessing you are darling Leo!
    Congratulations on being our COTD!
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie