Thread: Dottie

Dottie

Dottie, you are oh so cute! I just love that face peeking out of the plastic ball! How lucky for your owner to be awakened by you every morning--what a great way to start the day!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

I may never stop smiling! Dottie, you are one precious little hammie girl! What a priceless expression! Told you I couldn't stop smiling! lol What a lucky young lady your human is to have you as her furry alarm clock, her furry best bud! I only wish I could see you motoring about in your hammie hot wheels! What a cutie! Congratulations to you adorable, beautiful Dottie! Hope your family has something extra yummy on the menu tonight to celebrate your day in the spotlight! Wear your well earned Pet of the Day crown proudly, precious Dottie! And oh, please have your Mom give you some extra cuddless and kisses for me

What a most adorable NYC hammie you are Dottie! You have such an itsy bitsy, fluffy and cute face! Congrats to DARLING DOTTIE!!

Oh Dottie, you're such a little cutie peeking out of that ball! What a cute face! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dottie

Hi Dottie! Guess you know you are adorable! Just absolutely precious. What a cute way to wake up in the morning with you on your buddy's head.
    Lots of giggles in your house. Sounds like you are very well cared for and adored by your family. May God bless you with good health and lots of fabulous adventures. It has been an honor to meet you and read about your daily activities. Be good little one!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)