Thread: Cujo

Cujo

Cujo is adorable!!!!!! I hope you and Cujo have a wonderful 77th birthday celebration. Congratulations!

Cujo is adorable. Congratulations!!

There's nothing like a pooch an any age! May you have many more happy, healthy years together!!!

Cujo is just precious. He looks like a beautiful, little red fox. I fostered a little black pomeranian who was rescued from a puppy mill and that was my first "experience" with a Pom. What little dolls they are. So friendly and playful with a hat full of little dances and tricks. He has a good home now, but I do miss him so! What a special dog you have in Cujo. True soul mates I'm sure. I hope you both enjoy many, many more years together. Hope your family throws a real shindig for yours' and Cujo's 77th birthday. Congratulations little Cujo!

wow, cujo is sure one cute dog. I had a pomeranian too--but she's up in doggy heaven now, happily dancing. They really do make great pets and they always have one or two tricks up their sleeves to brighten your day. And they try their best to protect their master despite their sizes. Hope that you and Cujo will have many more happy years together!!

------------------
    e.m.s.

I could look at that face forever. Yes, a little red fox to be sure. Such beauty. Dog of the Day, you've done it again, picked a real winner. Congratulations little Cujo and to your guardian, you know you've been blessed with a real winner.

Such a sweet looking baby! I had a pom when I was growing up (he lived for 13yrs.) amd he was such a nice dog. Wish you many years together.