Thread: Ceyna

Ceyna

Ceyna, What a great selection you are for Dog of the Day! You are just adorable in your life vest on the boat! I think it is wonderful that you get to enjoy the family outings as Captain of the Ship!!! Congratulations!

Hello, Sailor...you're the cutest one I've ever seen, Ceyna. Your owner must be so proud of you. Have a wonderful time on your special day & I hope the weather is just right to go out on the boat.

Hey!! From one Edmontonian to another!!
    You have the sweetest dog Such a sweet look on your face. I love it A big smooch from my cat who loves dogs!!

Ahoy Mate-ee!! Ceyna, you certainly look dashing there aboard your boat, all "decked" out in your sailing gear. The question is, are you the first mate or the captain? Either way, I'm sure your family enjoys having such a seaworthy crew member such as yourself as they sail the seas! You are one totally adorable and precious young girl sweet Ceyna. You have brought such joy into your family's life. And today, into ours as well! Congratulations to beautiful Ceyna, Dog of the Day! Smooth sailing Ceyna. And may the wind be ever at your back!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 21, 2001).]

Ceyna, You look absolutely adorable in that little life-vest!! You are the cutest Shih Tzu I have ever seen!!

BiB SlObBeRy KiZzEs,
    SaDiE MaY

Ceyna, what a nice close friend you are to your Mom, it sounds like you take very good care of her. I would like to Congradulate you on being todays most Beautiful Dog of the Day.

Hello Canada Hello Ceyna What a dashing Shih Tzu Sailor you are! Tell your Mom welcome to the world of "Dog Lovers"
    Congratulations Ceyna for being DOTD now don't get sea sick. By the way what lake do you sail on? We just love visiting B.C. and Alberta! We - is my mom & dad & me (Molly G.).
    I have my vaccinations up to date just so I can cross the border. Maybe I'll see you, Ceyna, up north sometime. Hope so!