PDA

View Full Version : Happy news for me!

icedtea
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I have exciting un-related cat news. Well actually youmight be interested in somestuff about cats ill add. anyway, I am now a student leader for my school and what is so great is that I also got an interview for Headgirl! Yay me!

Thismorning I had my hand on the back of the couch and Seafa ran up the back of the couch to attack myhand. ouch! anyway,top say sorry, seafa looked at me with her big innocent eyesand sat on me.what a fab day i ahve had.

orangemm
02-28-2006, 03:52 AM
Well, congratulations to you! We're always happy to hear good news, whether it be cat or human-related.

Maybe Seafa knew something good would happen and she wanted to alert you? Cats do get all excited, you know!

Good for you! :)

catmandu
02-28-2006, 05:47 PM
The Found Cats Porchies And Angels And I Send Concatualtions To You On Your Promotion.
We All Know That You Will Be The Best Haed Girl Ever,and Seafa And Kansas Will Be Able To Boast To Thier Cat Friends About You.
I Remember Being A Safety Guard And Stopping Traffic To Get Cats Cross.
My Mother Was So Proud Of Me.
That Was So Long Ago.

icedtea
02-28-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks pt I need all the support i can get!

moosmom
02-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Seafa sounds like a little she-devil!! But a cute one!

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

Great siggy!!!!! Ain't it the truth too!!

Felix
03-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Congrats! :)