PDA

View Full Version : Silly Kitties.........

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2002, 03:08 AM
originally posted by Tubby and Peanuts mom
I've always wanted to buy something like that for Tubby & Peanut, but I'm afraid I'll spend the money, they'll look at it once (ok, maybe twice) then ignore it for the rest of their lives.

This reminds me of something I did.......... has anyone heard of PURR PADS?? Well it is some kind of mat for a cat and supposedly cats are supposed to be attracted to them like magnets...... Well I bough one for Tinky and I couldn't pay her a million dollars to lay on it!!!:rolleyes: I used to have geckos and I always had a little aquarium with crickets (for the geckos) and I would set it on the floor for Tinky and she would watch the them so hard a bomb could explode next to her and she wouldn't know it..... well I tried to trick her and set the Purr Pad next to the cricket cage that was by the wall and she crammed herself into the 3 /4 inches between the Purr Pad and the wall just to not lay on it :eek: SILLY KITTY!!!!!!!
Well the good news is that Tinky is finally using her Purr Pad.......

http://netsnapshot.com/users/7030/images/th_PLM1lsCoBQIAAClm7xU_7030_37.jpg

(well the poor baby is trying to figure it out / the pic is small but she is sleeping UNDER her Purr Pad,, I did not do this to her this is how she sleeps with her PURR PAD!!)

Just wondering if anyone esle has any SILLY KITTY STORIES

Gio
04-19-2002, 04:30 AM
LOL, I love the picture :D

Former User
04-19-2002, 04:45 AM
Yeah... ON the pillow Casper, lay ON the pillow, not NEXT to it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Heather Wallace
04-19-2002, 05:59 AM
Sara, most of the time my two don't bother either toys I buy.

Tatty has his favorite friend ducky, who I bought for me a few years back. he has basically destroyed it now. All of the other toys they don't look at anymore, lol

04-19-2002, 06:01 AM
you're not the only one with a silly kittie !!!!:D
Sydney has a basket with a very comfortable cushion in it , but to sleep in it ??? No no ... :rolleyes: he uses it as a mice container !! Puts all his toys in it and goes to pick one out once in a while !!! Funny to see him thinking :"what mousie would I try to eat today ??":confused:

sasvermont
04-19-2002, 07:49 AM
I bought my guys a wonderfully soft, attractive bed with a cushion of imitation sheep skin and they used it as a litter box. What can I say. I now buy polartec fabrics and use them as blankets - they wash easily and the cats don't confuse that material with litter. Go figure.

:(

Former User
04-19-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
I bought my guys a wonderfully soft, attractive bed with a cushion of imitation sheep skin and they used it as a litter box.

:D :D LOL, sorry... that's funny!!!

lynnestankard
04-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
Yeah... ON the pillow Casper, lay ON the pillow, not NEXT to it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Oh poor baby - he's probabley saying 'Oooh Mummy I wanted all your Pet talker friends to be able to see my beeeeeautiful new cushy'!! 'I'm so proud of it!!':D :D :D

Lynne

4 feline house
04-19-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

See, right now, he doesn't want it, but he'll be darned if Kitty gets it!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2002, 07:31 PM
Tinky looks like the filling in a sandwich. LOL! (Maybe I should go have dinner!) Love that Tinky!:)

Casper has a grip on his bed like he's afraid it will get away from him. He has such BIG EYES! Love that Casper too! (Of course Kitty also!!!);)

Lachesis
04-19-2002, 08:07 PM
LOL how funny!!! As a litter box... ahahahahaaaa (sorry)

Mine sleep anywhere but Milo likes that fuzzy blankey... :) Pepper likes the back of my couch and Max likes his little cat bed...

krazyaboutkatz
04-20-2002, 12:07 AM
I also bought a couple of purr pads. Storm is the only one who uses it. I once bought them some nice cat beds. They didn't want to have anything to do with them. They like boxes with towels in them. Here's a picture of Sunny in one of the beds.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2002, 12:16 AM
originally posted by KrazyAboutKatz
They like boxes with towels in them.

LOL KAK !! :D I like that pic.......
Go figure huh..... KITTIES CAN BE SO CRAZY !!!! :rolleyes: