PDA

View Full Version : Dog Tied To Tree and Burned Alive

Jessika
02-27-2006, 05:10 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4732730.stm

The RSPCA has branded an incident in which a dog was tied to a tree and burnt alive near a Birmingham golf course as "sickening".

The charred remains of a Staffordshire bull terrier were discovered at the edge of Handsworth Golf Club.

RSPCA officers said the male dog was found tied to a tree by his lead on a patch of land off Silvercroft Avenue.

They have put pictures of the dead dog on their website to shock people with information into coming forward.

RSPCA Inspector Simon Davies said: "I find it difficult to put my thoughts into words after removing the charred body of this dog.

"I simply can't comprehend what could motivate someone to inflict such appalling pain and suffering on a living creature.

"I know the general public will find this incident as upsetting as I have and my hope is that the publication of photos of this horrendous scene will result in people coming forward with information."

He said the dog was wearing a nylon muzzle and a distinctive black leather harness with a brass pattern and a tan leather collar with brass studs.

He had a wound on the top of his head and a large can, the same shape as a de-icer canister, was found beside his remains.

Insp Davies added: "It is my opinion that this dog was alive when he was deliberately set alight.

"He was tied to the tree so tightly that I had to use a knife to free him. Particularly upsetting is that I believe the dog was set on fire wearing a muzzle to prevent him from barking.

"I also believe whoever carried out this heinous act knew the dog would be found at this spot as it's often used by dog walkers."

Anyone with any information should contact the RSPCA cruelty and advice line.

:mad::mad::mad:

It makes me ashamed to even be human!!!!!

jackie
02-27-2006, 05:12 PM
This belongs in the dog house.

luvofallhorses
02-27-2006, 05:13 PM
:mad: :mad: how could someone do that?!?! :( :mad: :mad:

petslover
02-27-2006, 05:13 PM
How sad. :(

Jessika
02-27-2006, 05:14 PM
This belongs in the dog house.

Well I didn't know, I'm sorry.

caseysmom
02-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Whoever did that deserves a slow painful death.

Alysser
02-27-2006, 05:57 PM
LETS TIE HIM TO A TREE AND BURN HIM! THEN we'll get through to these idoits that do stuff like this! :mad: :(

Chica
02-27-2006, 07:03 PM
That Is So Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

cyber-sibes
02-27-2006, 07:07 PM
There's no end to the cruelty some sickos inflict. Thanks for NOT posting pics, I don't think I could take it.
:( RIP, little one, play whole and happy at the bridge. You sure deserved better.

Pembroke_Corgi
02-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I can't believe that anyone would do anything so horribly cruel :( ....I just hope they find however did it...I really don't understand, they must be very sick in the head.

sammy101
02-27-2006, 07:12 PM
:( :( :( :mad:
Rest in Peace little guy

Husky_mom
02-27-2006, 07:13 PM
i second what Pat (cyber-sibes) said, thanks for not posting pics, once i saw this sick video the aired on TV almost teh same concept and i cant take it off my mind since then, it gives me the chills just to think how do this people got the nerve to do that and still live like nothing.............really pisses me off

Jessika
02-27-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't believe there were any pics to post, but even if there were, I wouldn't have posted them AND posted a warning with the link. The poor guy. :(

Vette
02-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeesh... :(