PDA

View Full Version : Sorry..Need to *Vent*

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok heres the deal...I appiled at the Day Care, and she hasnt figured ANYTHING out yet, i guess because the teachers there have been sick so, Shelly, has to be the teacher for 3 classes and hasnt had time to figure anything out. So today i called her and she said she might sit dow at 12 and figure things out. The problem is that my boyfriends mom is bugging me to get another job and stop worrying aboutthe day care, this is what i really want to get into, she doesnt understand that day care are a ZOO and sometimes they dont have time for everything. So shes looking up other jobs for me, that im not intrested in. I dont want to get a job that i hate and live miserable and quit in 2 days when this Day care job i really want to do is right on the end of my bait. i almost have it. Shelly at the day care knows i want this job! i have called 6-7 times in the past 2 weeks! Its just so stressful i really want this! And when people bugging me all the time it just drives me NUTS! :eek:

JenBKR
02-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Does your boyfriend work? Does she bug him at all about you working? (((hugs))) I hope it works out!

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah he works..he said they bugged him 1000 times worse than me. and he said if i find a job it would be alot better. They should know im looking!

JenBKR
02-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Does he stick up for you?

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 02:23 PM
all he says that im making it into a bigger deal than it is, but its a big deal to me! he knows i need to find a job but its soo hard for me. i dont have enough money for gas to drive 30 miles to get applications and to drop them off.

Alysser
02-27-2006, 06:23 PM
(((HUGS))) She sounds annoying. Im sorry and I hope you get the daycare job.

catnapper
02-27-2006, 06:56 PM
all he says that im making it into a bigger deal than it is, but its a big deal to me! he knows i need to find a job but its soo hard for me. i dont have enough money for gas to drive 30 miles to get applications and to drop them off.
Most companies have online applications anymore, so no driving is necessary unless they call you. I know the daycare is busy, but if they haven't taken even 10 minutes to call you, I'd take it as a polite hint to leave them alone.

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 08:00 PM
I know the daycare is busy, but if they haven't taken even 10 minutes to call you, I'd take it as a polite hint to leave them alone.

This ONE lady is being a teacher for 3 classes, its a hassel since 3 teachers are sick. she hasnt hired ANYONE yet! its just taking her some time to get things organized, shes not an organized lady believe me! i have seen her desk! She always says to me "if i dont call you..call me you know it gets like a zoo around here"

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 08:01 PM
(((HUGS))) She sounds annoying. Im sorry and I hope you get the daycare job.

THANK YOU!!!:)

Vette
02-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Awww!!

i know how you feel.. its extremaly hard to find a job around here in this hic town... i keep looking the news papers and what have you,, and theres never nothing. but since i got my parents and brother to relie on,, im in rush to find a job. but i really NEED to find one.. not becasue of money wise,, i just need to get and about in the world.

*huggies*
all paws and fingers crossed for you that ya get a job. just hang in there. :)

racing_gurl07
02-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Vette..Thank you for understanding and being on my side:) i apprciate it

racing_gurl07
02-28-2006, 10:20 AM
GREAT! I had three jobs i found, but two of them are filled. Theres one left to be a hostest, but i wont be able to go into town til thursday to pick up and application. hopefully that position isnt filled.
Im still waiting for the day care to call me back. I know i have it, well i hope! Im going to call Tomorrow and see whats going on. :confused: