PDA

View Full Version : Hi every one!!

happytailsrattery
04-19-2002, 02:08 AM
:D I just thought I would introduce myself real quick!! My name is Bridget and I live Oregon. I was just introduced to this board by luckies4me!! Thank you!!!
Any way, I breed and show fancy rats, and I currently am owned by 32 of them!! Oh stop now, it isnt that bad!! *giggle* They are a huge joy!! I also have a torti cat named Kirby who loves to go camping and beg for treats from the drive through espresso stands!! I have two rabbits as well. They are Ribbit a blue English Lop and Binky Bunny, a blue cream broken Holland Lop. I suppose I should include my 3 2 legged kids!! I have 3 girls ages 8, 5 and 4 next month! I am also married to the most animal tolerant man ever!!! heehee
Well, that is me in a nut shell!! And when I am not busy playing/feeding/cleaning up after my "animals" I also make rattie and ferret tent beds that I sell via my web site!! Cant to hear from more "pet people"!!!

LoudLou
04-19-2002, 02:16 AM
A BIG Pet Talk Welcome to you and your brood! Would love to see pictures and hear more stories about all your fur-kids.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2002, 02:28 AM
:eek: WOW :eek:

LUCKY YOU LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!! How much fun it must be at your house!!!!:D
HELLO and a BIG welcome to you and ALL of your furrkids..... can't wait to hear more stories and see some pics!!! :)

Gio
04-19-2002, 04:33 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk from me too! :)

purrley
04-19-2002, 07:22 AM
Hi Happytails - glad to have you aboard here at PT:)

anna_66
04-19-2002, 08:06 AM
A Big Pet Talk Welcome to you happytailsrattery!
Can't wait to hear more about your furkids and see some pics, love them pics!!!

luckies4me
04-19-2002, 11:19 AM
:D WOOHOO! You're finnaly here. THis is great. I told you you would love this place. There are a lot of very nice pet people here. And just to let you all know, my Bandit came from HappyTails, and Bandits momma won Best of Variety. I sure hope you come back to visit us all again.
Maybe we should tell Marianne about this place. :p You will be a big hit here with all the bunny lovers. :) Well I am sure I will talk to you later on im so talk to you then. Meanwhile have fun here.;)

luckies4me
04-19-2002, 11:31 AM
Oh I almost forgot to say, I am not far behind you in the rat race. After I get my nine next week I will be up to 18, hehe. If I sell a few kittens today I am buying a dark skinned hairless and a few others from a man in Texas. They seem to look very cute. That means I will have 20, hehe. Only 12 more to go. :p
I think I am also going to put my hairless doe in with my dumbo boy because I don't think she took last try.

Listen to this story. I just got back from the vet. I went this morning at 6 am to the emergency vet because my dumbo boy had been sneezing. I automatically thought he had a respiratory problem because I did get him from Petsmart. So we got to the vet and the vet looked at his nose and there was a tiny barely noticable piece of aspen stuck in it. Poor thing, I would be sneezing like crazy too. They got it out no problem but I think I will switch my bedding to aspen pellets for fear this might actualy happen again. Then just throw in some fluff as nesting material.

To think, my rat had something stuck in his nose! He will be given a lot of extra TLC today and a few extra treats. I sure do love my boy. Bridgette, I will try to snap a few shots of him if my pc cam desides it wants to work. It seems to have a mind of it's own.:eek:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2002, 11:37 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK FROM ME TOO!
I hope you love it as much as I do.

happytailsrattery
04-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Ok, here is one picture, it is hard to decide which to send!!! Really though, if you want to see all of my pets, they are all on my website, just click the www link.;)
Here is a photo of my 5 year old and her beloved pet, Wilma a hairless dumbo!!
Also, my long awaited blue dumbo litter could be born today, mom is really nesting right now!! She even stole some shredded paper bedding from her cage mate's litter that was born on the 16th!!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-19-2002, 11:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk happytailsrattery! I'm also fairly new and have become addicted to this place. I hope you love it as much as I do.:D

Bunnicula05
04-20-2002, 01:14 AM
Hello Bridget, My name is Mehagian a.k.a. Meg. I'm ALMOST 15 years old and I have recently graduated my bunnies to house bunnies! I have a female Californian named Gypsee and a grey male named Grey, I have no idea what breed he is (may possibly be a Rex or Chinchilla breed).

*LabLoverKEB*
04-20-2002, 09:43 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, happytailsrattery!!! I'm sure you'll love it here!:) ;) I have a Black Lab, named Sadie!

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

happytailsrattery
04-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Ok, everyone, my blue doe Scout has delivered this morning!! Looks like 14 baby blues!! At least one of them is a blue point baby!! Woohooo!! That makes 2 new litters right now!! Here is a picture of a baby blue from the last litter....;)