PDA

View Full Version : Playful Hunny Bunny

Cookiebaker
02-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! You sure are darling! :D

midget gem
02-27-2006, 07:38 AM
Yeah, HUGE congratulations to the CUTEST rabbit ever:D . I wish I could have a rabbit, they make great pets.

Jax
02-27-2006, 01:37 PM
What a sweet little bunny! Congrats to CUTE HUNNY BUNNY!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi there adorable Hunny Bunny! I think you just might be the most precious little bunnster on the planet!:D Oh, what a beautiful little bunny boy you are, and so smart too! I'd love to see you performing your card trick! Now that's a first:D

I hope you're being spoiled rotten today, cutie pie!:) Your family is so lucky to have such a smart and lovable sweetheart of a furkid like you to light up their lives! Congratulations to you Hunny Bunny, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY!:) Hope your Mom will pass along some extra bunny treats, hugs and kisses for me! Thanks for the smiles, adorable Hunny Bunny!!!:)

jackie
02-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Hunny Bunny you are two cute! I love your little card trick.

My rabbits are names Bunny and Hunny (RIP)!

chocolatepuppy
02-27-2006, 08:02 PM
You're such a cute bunny Hunny Bunny! It sounds like you are very friendly. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

Husky_mom
02-27-2006, 08:08 PM
i dont usually post in DOTD COTD or POTD but this Bunny just melted my heart so bad..........its soo darling cute...........i wish we could rub noses......awwwww!!!! TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!