PDA

View Full Version : We had a visitor...

pnance
02-27-2006, 12:49 AM
I found a visitor/gardener in my driveway when I went to leave yesterday....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/pff013fa2424102907ca4d2a967573e1d/f006336b.jpg

....her name is Sugar and she belongs to a neighbor....she decided to come over and mow my lawn for me.. ;)

henji
02-27-2006, 01:27 AM
she is very lovely.
I can hardly see these animal in the city which I live in.

Vette
02-27-2006, 03:45 AM
Shes adorable!!

is she a Miniature?

Pawsitive Thinking
02-27-2006, 04:57 AM
her name is Sugar and she belongs to a neighbor....she decided to come over and mow my lawn for me

Very neighbourly of you Sugar

zippy-kat
02-27-2006, 08:21 AM
Awww... She certainly looks like a sweetie! I'm afraid I'd have had a hard time giving her back - even to the point of borrowing "a cup of sugar" on a frequent basis.

Did she finish the lawn before she returned home? ;)

Ginger's Mom
02-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Aww, she looks sweet. And who could ever get mad at a little girl named Sugar. :)

new mom to a veiled
02-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Ahhh how sweet, she could come mow my lawn anytime!!!!

MyLittleMutt
02-27-2006, 03:11 PM
She is so cute!

jackie
02-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Awww... She certainly looks like a sweetie! I'm afraid I'd have had a hard time giving her back - even to the point of borrowing "a cup of sugar" on a frequent basis.

Hahahhahaha, that made me LOL!

Alysser
02-27-2006, 05:55 PM
What a good neighbor! :D

pnance
02-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Shes adorable!!

is she a Miniature?

Nope she's full size although she is on the smaller size. She's really sassy and stubborn, but is a sweetheart.

Did she finish the lawn before she returned home??

I have to agree I wouldn't have minded keeping her, but somehow I think the neighbors might notice "our" horse looks a lot like their missing one... :rolleyes: I suppose I could bring her inside, but the cats eyes got big enough when they caught site of Bear at 90 lbs they'd probably have a heart attack if they caught site of her in the house... ;)
She got it about half mowed for me before her companion got mad that she wasn't bringing any grass home with her..... :D

jesse_3
02-28-2006, 12:08 AM
aww! Sugar is such a good neighbor! Now you only have to mow half of the lawn;):D

Stephanie, Jesse, and Splinter

Edwina's Secretary
02-28-2006, 01:52 PM
When I was a teenager my family lived in the country. There were 89 oaks trees in the front yard (we counted once... :rolleyes: ) The neighbor had horses that were not terribly well managed. They often came over the fence into our yard.

One very early morning I looked out the kitchen window. There was a morning mist in the trees and.....a large white horse.

It was very romantic and mystic-looking and I remember it so well to this day.

Of course....someone had to take the horse back..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pnance
03-01-2006, 12:21 AM
One very early morning I looked out the kitchen window. There was a morning mist in the trees and.....a large white horse.

It was very romantic and mystic-looking and I remember it so well to this day.

Of course....someone had to take the horse back..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It would be nice to wake up to that every morning. Definately would make me look forward to my alarm going off rather than dreading it... :rolleyes:

Update - Sugar apparently felt guilty about not finishing the lawn. According to my roomate she came back today to finish the rest of it... :D ;)