PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Tyson

Corinna
02-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Well he was a bad boy tonight. Tim (Dugansdad) loaded a bowl of Ice cream sat it by the bed came out to get some thing else. Guess who snuck in to the bedroom and was having himself a little Death by chocolate Ice cream snack.
Teeth marks and all. Didn't get much but the little booger, It was so hard to say Bad dog! He had those happy shiny eyes like haha .

Riptide
02-26-2006, 11:00 PM
ohh, such a bad boy...glad he didn't get too much of it, though.

Daisy and Delilah
02-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Wasn't that bowl of ice cream for you Tyson? Take it easy on the sweet treats buddy ;)

cyber-sibes
02-27-2006, 08:03 AM
be careful, Tyson - no chocolate for pups! wouldn't want that "Death by Chocolate" to be literal, you know! ;) Tell mom it's time to get you some of those ever-so-tasty Frosty Paws! I know how you feel - I'd sneak a little taste if I saw a bowl of ice cream with no one around, too!

new mom to a veiled
02-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Ahhhhhhh come on Corinna..........Tyson knew it was for him :p Tyson thought that was nice of daddy to get me a snack....... :D Why else would he just have left it sitting there. If he doesnt want it, it must be for me!!!!!!

Anita Cholaine
02-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Aww... ice-cream is so yummy, Tyson... Anita always tries to lick the bowls when we have it. She can't undestand how such a yummy thing can be bad for doggies!

Be a good boy, Tyson! ;)

lute
02-27-2006, 10:31 AM
HAHA!!! Tyson, behave! :rolleyes:

anna_66
02-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Corinna I had to laugh when I read this, it reminded me of Bon not too long ago.

I had gotten some bread and sat it on the end table in the living room and went back to the kitchen to get something else and I heard something fall...well of course I KNEW it had to be Bon eating my bread. I hollered "HEY" and of course he jumps back and looks at me like "What? That wasn't for me?"
Geez when they give you those looks it sure is hard to be upset with them isn't it?!

Hope you got some good licks out of that bowl Tyson;)

Lady's Human
02-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Corinna,

When we first got lady we both stayed home from work for a while to get her accustome to her new home. The first day both of us had to go back to work, we left Lady at home with a child gate between her and the rest of the house. She had her food, water, and a blanket with her. That wasn't enough. There was a pan of brownies on the table, and the knucklehead ate 3/4 of a pan of home made brownies!

Tyson, be good, boy.

Corinna
02-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Well he topped it to day I had made 2 loaves of fresh bread . left them far back on the counter. Well I went to the doctor with Clarissa let him out of the crate . and in a couple mintues I heard the garbage can tip over. I wnt to the kitchen and he had not only the garbage can but one of the loaves of bread eaten.

K9karen
02-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Making yourself at home, eh, Tyson? Sneaky little boy..you're so adorable.

Daisy and Delilah
03-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Tyson, you're beginning to sound like my sister's RB Jubal(black and tan Ridgeback). That boy ate everything in the house he could get his teeth into. Loaves of bread, Christmas lights, eyeglasses, dentures, figurines, and anything else that wasn't tied down. Tyson, stay out of trouble buddy! ;)

Kfamr
03-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Tyson had a nice little chocolate snack last night too?

I went to Mardi Gras last night & had 4-5 Thin Mint girl scouts cookies on my TV stand in my room, inside of my candy dish which has a pretty heavy lid on it. Thought Kiara would be able to get the lid off. Wrong. Ate the cookies and the handful or so of candy hearts that were in there. And is she sick? NO. That dog has a freakin stomach of steal.