PDA

View Full Version : For those that loved Bubba

bubba_gal
04-18-2002, 07:03 PM
Just a little info on him, his whole name is Bubba Gump, but Bubba for short. His previous owner named him, and they said we could change the name, but we couldn't! We also call him Bubby, Bubble Gum (sounds like Bubba Gump), Bub, Bubbalicious (like the gum, Bubblelicious) and Bubs. Then we have names for him and my other cat, Katie, Sweet and Sour is the most popular. Well, I just want to say I'm very happy so many people enjoyed him. Thanx!

tuxluvr
04-18-2002, 07:26 PM
Bubba is a very lovely cat! I was just looking at his gorgeous blue eyes - always liked that seal point-blue eyed combo...so mesmerizing.

Welcome to Pettalk! Browse around the different chat strings, lots of fun, nice, intelligent people here!

AmberLee
04-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! We're more than half in love with Bubba already, can you tell us more about Kate? **hint, hint, we ADORE photos here, too!**

I think this is a great virtual community, and hope you feel welcome here and join us often!

LoudLou
04-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Tell us more about your fur-babies.... WE LOVE PICTURES!!!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk from me too! I hope you like it here.:)

krazyaboutkatz
04-19-2002, 11:59 PM
:D :D WELCOME TO PET TALK! :D :D I hope you like it here as much as I do. Please post some pictures.

lynnestankard
04-20-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
intelligent people here! [/B]

Is that US Tuxlvr?!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Big welcome Bubba_gal - enjoy and more pics please!!:) :)

Lynne

tuxluvr
04-20-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Is that US Tuxlvr?!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lynne

Well of course it is :D

04-20-2002, 01:47 PM
W E L C O M E !!!!!!

bubba_gal
04-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Thanx everyone for such a warm welcome! I'm gonna have to explain alot about both my cats, aren't I? Well, about 6 years ago, we got Katie, she was very sweet and adorable. We almost thought about naming her Chelsea, but it didn't fit quite right. When she came home, she was a high-climbing cat! She would leap and attach herself to the curtains and climb all the way up, therefore, we had to get her declawed :( Today, she's a bit overweight, but still pretty healthy. Her colors are grey, white, and really dark grey, she's a Domestic Shorthair. She's a nice 7 years old. About just a year ago, we got Bubba! A lady we knew said her brother had a cat they had to give away. His wife wanted to give the cat away, but yet she was crying when they gave hin to us, doesn't make sense, does it? Anyway, he was very sweet and my dad grew to like him right away with a name like Bubba. His full name is Bubba Gump, like from the movie, "Forrest Gump". He's very laid-back, you could probably drag him across the floor by his tail and he wouldn't care! He's 2 years old right now, and he weighs about 7 pounds. People think he's fat because they see his really long fur, and then I told them that he got through the handle of a bag (but he couldn't get out because of his hind legs). Then, they see Katie and they think she's little compared to Bubba, boy, have they got a thing or two to learn about my cats! Katie's about 14 or 15 pounds, twice the size of Bubba! Well, that's just the beginning, but I hoped you liked the "Life Story"!

P.S. Oh yea, and about the pics, well, it might be a little hard for me to get the pictures on here. I always have trouble with stuff like that, but maybe my dad can do something, he's a computer nerd!