PDA

View Full Version : Lut - how are you?

Catty1
02-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Feeling better at all? Any more tests - or are they all over with?

Just thinking about you and hoping you are doing ok, and at least SLEEPING better.

I am sure you must get at least one giggle a day from your furbabies, and Snoopy Woopy(I love that nickname!).

hugs
Catty1

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
02-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I was thinking about you to Lut! I hope you are feeling better and things are going well. I miss hearing and seeing pictures of the kitties I just love checking your posts and reading the descriptions of the pictures I think they are so cute! Anyways I just hope things get better for you thats all. Sending my best wishes from the cats and I :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but : NO :( !!, I do NOT feel better; it is even worse :(
Lots of more tests are needed. This week I must go to a reumatologist with the results of my blood-test. Need another brain-scan too. Next week I will know if another spinal tap is needed, and some more tests. It will be a hassle, as the bloodthinner-procedure has to be stopped temporarily! This is very delicate.
In the meantime: I am trying to live on painkillers. You caught me on a really bad day, as I can hardly walk and do 4 steps in a row :( . I don't know where this is goona end, but it sure is NOT good for my moral.... :(

Thanks for caring so much Catty!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Oh Lut - I am sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time :(

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
02-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Don't worry I miss your posts but im not dissapointed in you! I just hope things get better for you. It must be terrible right now for you but keep positive and hopeful you always have your family and your cats :) Good luck on your tests and I hope you will be able to rest well too.

gini
02-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Lut:
This is Slick posting under Gini's name as I'm still at her house. We were just wondering how you were and I'm saddened to hear that you are not doing any better. I suppose this is also affecting your sleep and that sure doesn't help much either. Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}
slick

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-27-2006, 02:10 PM
I suppose this is also affecting your sleep and that sure doesn't help much either. Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Indeed! The pain goes all the way down my legs, so I need to turn every 15 minutes. Laying on back helps, but I cannot sleep on my back :rolleyes: ; and IF i do fall aslep on my back, I snore the tiles down the roof :o

Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Awwww, thanks Slick!! I can use some extra prayers now... :(

carole
02-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Lut i am so sorry to hear you are still in bad pain, i know the vicious cycle of ongoing pain, and it is not very nice at all, i am thinking of you and hoping soon that things will ease for you and you get that much needed relief and sleep your body is probably crying out for, take care and HUGS.

Karen
02-27-2006, 03:03 PM
You are in our prayers still.

petslover
02-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I am sorry that you aren't feeling better. Is the pain in your lower or upper back? My dad has lower back problems, and he had pains going down his leg. It turned out to be a Ruptured Disk. Have you ever got that checked out? They had to do surgery on him, but now he does good for the most part.

I hope you get feeling better!!

kimlovescats
02-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Dear sweet Lut ... I am so sad to hear of all the pain and suffering you are having right now! :( I know it can get very depressing having to go through this, and especially not knowing exactly what is wrong!!! Hugs and prayers to you, dear friend!!!

((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Kim

dukedogsmom
02-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I am so sorry. I didn't know you were ill. I pray for some relief for you soon. It must be horribly difficult and frustrating to deal with. If I were you, I'd probaby be near tears a lot. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

krazyaboutkatz
02-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still on a lot of pain. :( I hope that the doctor's will be able to help you and that you'll feel better soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Tomorrow I must go to a reumatologist with the results of my blood-test. Need another brain-scan too. Next week I will know if another spinal tap is needed, and some more tests.

That is TOMORROW, Wednesday 1st :( . I will be in hospital from 9.30 till 12 am!!! I am NOT looking forward to the brain-scan :o . They put me in a long very narrow tube: no possibility to move,and it is kinda dark too. Knowing I have claustrofobia, you will understand why I am frightened to get in that tube.... :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
02-28-2006, 09:22 AM
((((((((hugs Lut)))))))) :( :)

prechrswife
02-28-2006, 01:56 PM
(((((Hugs))))) and prayers, coming your way!