PDA

View Full Version : pictures of Cleo the cockerpoo

poochie:)
04-18-2002, 06:13 PM
Hey RachelJ, I'm pretty sure it was you that asked if I had any pictures of Cleo I could post, and I have one of her playing with a sock (one of the daily rituals, my dad always throws his sock to Cleo to play with when he gets home from work, not the best habit for Cleo to develop hehe)

Lynsey~:)

Cincy'sMom
04-18-2002, 06:15 PM
What a cute pic! Thanks for sharing!

tatsxxx11
04-18-2002, 06:20 PM
Poochie, Cleo is adorable!!:) Rachel will love the picture! Hugs to Cleo!!:)

anna_66
04-18-2002, 08:17 PM
What a little cutie pie you have there! I want to see more!

LoudLou
04-18-2002, 08:31 PM
Cleo is too Cute!!!:D We love pictures here! MORE PICTURES! MORE PICTURES!;)

RachelJ
04-18-2002, 08:42 PM
Oh, thank you, thank you Linsey. Cleo is just precious! She looks a bit smaller than my Hannah, but true to Cockapoo ways. Hannah loves socks as well. One of her favorite things is to remove mine socks, first one then the other. She grabs the end by the toe and pulls and shakes it until it comes off. Amazingly she has never chomped down on my toes.

Do tell us more about Cleo and the others are right, any and all pictures are much enjoyed here.

Crikit
04-18-2002, 09:04 PM
Awww Cleo's a cutie Linsey...now if only you lived in a better city...like say the one to south of you. Now there's a good city ;) Sorry it's been awhile since I could bug someone from Edmonton, I don't mean it honest I don't.

Gio
04-19-2002, 04:14 AM
What a sweetee! :)

sabies
04-19-2002, 07:20 PM
I had a Cockapoo when I was young and let me tell you Cleo you are of a great breed! I don't remember if my dog liked socks but I do remember she was crazy about squeaky toys - they would be torn to bits within a day. Seeing you Cleo reminds me of how sweet my dog Candy was :).

my rainbow bridge dog Candy:
http://jennandmike.ws/images/candy.jpg

poochie:)
04-19-2002, 09:15 PM
:) lol Crikit I was actually born in Calgary and I also lived there when I was in grade 2 lol (I've moved a lot!!). thanks everyone, Cleo is a big part of my life, it's nice to have a crazy, fluffy pup to greet you when you come home! She's kind of a quirky dog, she likes to attack feet if you start shuffling them (play-attack she's never actually bitten us b4, just nibbled ;) ) Cleo also comes running into the kitchen whenever she hears ppl rustling around in the kitchen with those lunch meat thingys (lol she's a ham dog!). ;) We (me and family) often refer to Cleo as a "cockerpoodle" since her mother was a cockerpoo and her father was a mini poodle (toy poodle actually but a BIG one!!!), so she's not exactly half-n-half like a "true" cockerpoo. Here is another pic! (it's nice to find people who truly appreciate looking at pics of your dog:p). I'd love to see some pics of your ppls doggies since im new here and dont know anyone too well :( hehe

jackiesdaisy1935
04-20-2002, 09:13 AM
Cleo is adorable, what a cutie pie. I love the photo with the sock. Speaking of socks when I go to bed, I always take my socks off and drop them on the floor by the bed and in the morning Perry our Schnauzer always comes upstairs and picks my socks up and brings them downstairs and lays them on the floor in the pantry so they are ready to be put in the wash. I have my own little housekeeper. lol
Jackie